✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you're too often on this forum so you start to think in English and then sit in math class watching your teacher drawing something on the board and he says in German 'put a straight line here' and you start singing 'people moving all the time inside a perfectly staight line'. :rolleyes:

When you're too often on this forum so you start to think in English and then sit in math class watching your teacher drawing something on the board and he says in German 'put a straight line here' and you start singing 'people moving all the time inside a perfectly staight line'. :rolleyes:

I started thinking in English too :stunned:

When you can find a relation between every single word and Coldplay :P

Same for me :stunned: ! I need to speak english everyday now, that's an addiction :D

I always find relations too, but I think that's easier for us since english isn't our mother tongue ;)

When you need to know where the guys are each day and to see exactly where it is on a map, otherwise you feel bad :D

When you dream that you're at a Coldplay concert, and I was so excited while sleeping that I'm sure I screamed or at least smiled :lol:

When you dream that you're at a Coldplay concert, and I was so excited while sleeping that I'm sure I screamed or at least smiled

:lol: I dreamed about a Coldplay-concert last night, and I woke up and just thought: this is going to be a great day!:D

...And it went to be a great day. Remember the bet I had with my sister? I won it today:happy2: Four weeks without chocolate just for Coldplay :D

:lol: I dreamed about a Coldplay-concert last night, and I woke up and just thought: this is going to be a great day!:D

...And it went to be a great day. Remember the bet I had with my sister? I won it today:happy2: Four weeks without chocolate just for Coldplay :D

Yay! You're the best :D

It's worthwhile, now you'll have the best seat :) (but if both seats are the same, what happens ? :lol:)

I'm sure that I'll dream more and more about Coldplay concerts until I see them for real ! :)

when you discover that your cousin was looking for info about Guy:lol:... i was talking to her and i said something like "oh yeah and you know, he is scotish..." and she answers "yeah i read about it..... ohhh not that i've been looking for info about him :rolleyes:" :lol:

when you have everything planned for brainwashing your cousin (yup the same as above): live 2003, then x&y: track by track, and finally the world stage :dozey:...

when u went to three coldplay shows and still want more!

and u are still not ready to listen or watch videos of the songs they played during the concerts because u'll just cry.

i want more coldplay!! :cry:

when you listen a radio during all day just because you can win a "coldplay trip" if you learn 2 Coldplay's songs one after the other...

I wake up today at 6 for that and now, that fucking radio continues to get on my nerves because I become happy when I hear one Coldplay's song but after that, they put another song ! :laugh3:

I am just exhausted but I do not give up ! :P

aaaaaah, there is LIT 2 ! I am ready !

when you are in a store, you see a strawberry on a t-shirt so you yell " They were siiiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiing on the strawberry swiiiiiiiiing !"

when you are in a hotel and you become crazy ( yihaaaaa !) because you hear "The Scientist".

When you listen to music on you MP3 player all the time in the breaks at school and wait for somebody to ask you which type of MP3 player it is (and that happens quite often), just to show those people your Coldplay wallpaper and the Coldplay song you are currently listening to. :rolleyes:

When you listen to music on you MP3 player all the time in the breaks at school and wait for somebody to ask you which type of MP3 player it is (and that happens quite often), just to show those people your Coldplay wallpaper and the Coldplay song you are currently listening to. :rolleyes:

You're absolutely crazy :rolleyes: