✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you listen to music on you MP3 player all the time in the breaks at school and wait for somebody to ask you which type of MP3 player it is (and that happens quite often), just to show those people your Coldplay wallpaper and the Coldplay song you are currently listening to. :rolleyes:

I'm always listening to my iPod at school and ppl ask me what I'm listening to, It's usually Coldplay and their usual reaction is:

:rolleyes:"You're so obsessed!!"

When you have a test in your Serbian class, and you start thinking in ENGLISH. And for it to be worse, the lyrics from Warning Sign, "...You were an island and I passed you by..." don't wanna get out of your head. :rolleyes3:

So I'm an assistant manager at a retail store and we have a thing called floorset every couple months where we bring in all the new clothes, well managers are not allowed time off during that time and it just so happens that there will be two Coldplay concerts in a row in July that I want to attend, but guess when they are...FLOORSET!! What's my solution to this problem? I'm going to quit....Now if that isn't dedication to Coldplay I don't know what is!

You're absolutely crazy :rolleyes:
Am I? Didn't expact that from you! :P

I'm always listening to my iPod at school and ppl ask me what I'm listening to, It's usually Coldplay and their usual reaction is:

:rolleyes:"You're so obsessed!!"

Oh, yeah, I so know this reaction. :D

When your spanish teacher says: "please let me talk!" and you start singing Talk :P
:lol:

-When anyone who disses coldplay in any way like call them gay :veryangry2: or ugly automaticly go on your enemy list, and you're ready to kill them the second they say it.

-When you try to concentrate you start tapping the fix you melody on the table like the guitar part. During one of my tests my teacher asked me WTF am I doing because everyone was annoyed with me doing thatm I explained and she rolled her eyes at me and said "Fine w.e. helps..."

and when I'm bored It's always life in technicolour ii.

and when even I hear ANY coldplay song on the radio, I just scream "OMG"

nd when even I hear ANY coldplay song on the radio, I just scream "OMG"

Same here:)

:D My dad got used to it already he knows what to do whenever I scream that he turns the volume louder :)

EDIT: @ coldplay_is_louve I made my family listen to Viva la Vida like 7 times in a row during our trip to Pittsburgh, so on our way back my dad(mentioning him again :P) was like:angry: don't you dare put that thing in again I don't even know this band and I've already know half of the lyrics

When you want to name your daughter "Violet"

That's really beautiful, I love it !

So yes do it... even if I don't know how old you are:D

same but for me it would be like 296 plus!

What ??? :shocked2:

How is that possible ?? (maybe with the different versions ?)

When you spend almost an hour with your sister sending violent comments on Deezer to people who critize Coldplay... :) Grrrr it made me crazy and really naughty ! Their arguments are so ridiculous :veryangry2: