✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Nov-08: Oklahoma City - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [prev 10 Jul]

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets Section 116 Row N

I am selling two tickets for section 116 Row N. I purchased these tickets and then found out that my mother purchased me tickets as a surprise. I am selling them both for $350 cash or paypal. I will meet in the OKC, Norman area to give them to you. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Melissa

Better four months late than never.

Originally scheduled to perform in Oklahoma City on July 10, Coldplay finally roll their “Viva La Vida” North American Tour into the Ford Center on Sunday, Nov. 16, with special guests John Hopkins and Sleepercar in tow.

Due to production delays, Coldplay had to postpone several summer shows on the tour. Tickets already purchased for the July 10 date will be honored on Nov. 16.

Meanwhile, the British hitmakers' fourth album, “Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends,” has sold more than 5 million copies — 5,728,000 to be exact — since its June 17 release, according to WorldWideAlbums.net. Globally, the album has become the biggest music success of 2008, topping World Wide's bestseller list.

The single, “Viva La Vida,” is the hottest selling album track so far, with more than 4 million combined CD and digital copies sold. Released prior to the album in early May, the song remains strong on charts around the world.

On Nov. 25, Coldplay will release “Prospekt's March,” an EP of eight songs that were originally intended for inclusion on the album. Coldplay frontman Chris Martin explains on the band's Website that the tracks weren't finished in time to meet the completion deadline for the “Viva La Vida” LP. The band will also release a deluxe two-disc “Viva La Vide: Prospekt's March Edition” on that date.

In other Coldplay news, the band has released a new video for “Lovers In Japan” on iTunes. Shot in London by Mat Whitecross, it's based on the new “Osaka Sun” mix of the song and features fireworks, butterflies and bassist Guy Berryman on a trapeze.

Meanwhile, entries have been flooding in for the “Lost?” video competition, in which the band is asking fans to make a video for the acoustic version of the track. The winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for two to see Coldplay in London in December, from wherever they live. Deadline is Nov. 30. For entry information, go online to http://emi.emreact.com/go.asp?/bEMU001/qPKNF5A/xIFX85A. To check out the best entries so far, head to the official Coldplay YouTube page.

The band says no swanky equipment is needed, just a good idea.

IN CONCERT

Coldplay

With: John Hopkins, Sleepercar.

When: 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17.

Where: Ford Center, 100 W Reno.

Tickets: Ford Center box office, Macy's Suncoast Movie Co. or FYE locations, by phone at (405) 235-8288 or online at ticketmaster.com.

Information: (405) 602-8700.

http://newsok.com/better-four-months-late-than-never./article/3321344

Excitement as per request

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

4 DAYS TO GO TILL MY CHRISFIX!!!:P:kiss:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(I REPEAT, MOVE OVER GWYNIE!

I`M COMING FOR YOUR MAN!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

Anyone have a quess as to when Coldplay will actually come on stage?

I have a newborn, and live very close to the venue.

Getting a baby sitter for the first time so the nerves are there.

I'd like to be to able to make sure the baby is sleeping,

then head over to the Ford Center.

7:30 doors open right?

8:00 opening band

??? - coldplay?

any help would be great.

*_*

just joined this thread and ver excited about concert

I just recently became a fan of coldplay. I think it was about 6 months ago I was on iTunes (yes, I buy my music from iTunes) and I happened to see the song Yello. I remembered hearing it on the radio and decided to go ahead and download it along with a couple of other songs on the Parachute album. A couple of days later I downloaded the rest of the songs and then about 2 weeks later i downloaded everything iTunes had for coldplay. I was hooked.

So now I am going to their concert in OKC and I can't wait.

Just for kicks I am blogging about my adventure. Check it out if you'd like.

gonnaseecoldplay.blogspot.com

He He..

I'm a little worried the people of OKC being a little quiet....

and if they mention obama, there may be a riot.

we can only hope for a miracle....

:laugh3:

Well we are coming from Mayes County...

and I will FOR SURE be mentioning OBAMA just in hopes it sends everyone

running, so I can have the band all to my self!!!!:sneaky::wink3::P

But yes, it SUCKS the lack of enthusiasim for this show! I`m ashamed of my fellow Okies...:embarassed::(

I guarentee I will be the happiest one there, rockin out like never before!!!:D

Yaaay! Finally few more bodies!

Yes, at long last getting busier in here :)

I'm trying to plan my snacks and drinks for the party we're gonna have on this thread here. So far only come up with a Glass of Water though lol :P

:jester: Got my party hat on!!!

:love:Ready for some hot Jonny/Chrissy love!!!

:cowboy::indianchief:OKIEHOMA Welcomes COLDPLAY WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN!!

:lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2:AND ,,,I got a SECRET!!!!(stay tuned...)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Get ready to rock, OKC! Our boys are BACK!!!:flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby::flutterby:

I'm trying to plan my snacks and drinks for the party we're gonna have on this thread here. So far only come up with a Glass of Water though lol :P

:lol:

I wish they'd called it Death and All His Favourite Snacks and Drinks (Salt and Vinegar Crisps, Tacos, Donuts, and Beers) - would have made things easier for me!! :P

:lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2::lipsrsealed2:AND ,,,I got a SECRET!!!!(stay tuned...)

That the 'secret' plan to wear a long coat with little on underneath for all that flashing at the Ramp of Love, hmmmmmmm? :sneaky::wink3::D