✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some live action

By the way Pris: you've got "in Guy's jeans rip" as your location and I've got "in Guy's back pocket"....what are you we doing in Guy's pants all day? :) Maybe we can get some action there

jajajajajajajaja

i hadn't noticed that before!!!!!!! :lol:

i guess we're the ones keeping him all happy and smiley :wink3:

yep :)

good for him...and us (obviously)

i'm sure he enjoys it!!!! :wacky:

Perhaps there is nobody to get live messages out to

That's my guess.......... i mean, who in the world are they gonna text if they're all there!!!!!! :P

I think we'll have to wait until they get home to get some news and reviews......... :\

they gotta get home to be able to post something..........

Plus, they're most likely gonna try to do some stalking after the show..........

AND get wasted at the nearest bar......... ;)

didn't a lot of them fly in, so they'd have to get to hotels and such anyway before getting on the internet? But it is like 11:20 pm in FL...

our kingdom for Coldplayers with BlackBerries...live updates on the board from the phone!

:p

Actually, our kingdom for tickets for all the Coldplayers to every show, and the magical ability to miss out on nothing in "real" life while pursuing Coldplay life :laugh4:

FANTASTIC show. My DAMN DAMN camera erased 100 pics or so including the ones on the right catwalk where I was right there in the front row....BAH!

Nevertheless, a fabulous show and they all got Orlando Magic jerseys that they then threw out to the crowd.

(have a few phone pics, figuring out how to post them)

FANTASTIC show. My DAMN DAMN camera erased 100 pics or so including the ones on the right catwalk where I was right there in the front row....BAH!

Nevertheless, a fabulous show and they all got Orlando Magic jerseys that they then threw out to the crowd.

(have a few phone pics, figuring out how to post them)

any changes on the setlist?

This was my first Coldplay concert and it definitely lived up to the hype. Absolutely amazing! My girlfriend and I got to touch Chris' sweaty arm, haha. So cool. The setlist was the same as I've been seeing listed. We didn't bring a camera cause it said not to right on the ticket and we thought it'd be confiscated, but we seemed to be the only people without one! Too bad because we would've had some great close-up shots. I hope someone else posts some good ones. But again, incredible show. I loved Chris' energy, especially on "In My Place" and Viva La Vida." It was refreshing to see that he didn't care about technical perfection, but about entertaining and energizing the crowd the whole time, which in turn made the show perfect. And the glowing butterflies were very cool. We got so distracted looking at them plague the crowd that when we looked at the stage again, Chris was right next to us, haha. OK, that's about it. Orlando=Great Show! Goodnight.