✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Nov-08: Orlando - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay Orlando Concert tix

Hi fans,

I am SELLING my concert tix for the Orlando gig on November 7th, 2008. I have 2 tickets (Section 217, Row Q, Seats 7 & 8) I am trying to get what I paid for the tickets, or at least close.

If you need tickets, check out my auction on Ebay (Item number 300265485450)

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Coldplay-Tickets-11-7-08-Amway-Arena-Orlando-Sec-217_W0QQitemZ300265485450QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300265485450&_trkparms=72%3A570%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Sad I can't go to the concert (It is just too much $ to fly back to Orlando) :cry:

From , Jess

Hi fans,

I am SELLING my concert tix for the Orlando gig on November 7th, 2008. I have 2 tickets (Section 217, Row Q, Seats 7 & 8) I am trying to get what I paid for the tickets, or at least close.

If you need tickets, check out my auction on Ebay (Item number 300265485450)

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Coldplay-Ticke...d=p3286.c0.m14

Sad I can't go to the concert (It is just too much $ to fly back to Orlando)

From , Jess

The anxiety is building! Hope to meet some of you there! Won't be able to do early stalking, b/c have to pick up my fellow ("fellow," sounds like I've been hearing too many political commercials lately) CPing fans at airport! I know one thing..."Orlando Rocks!" when it comes to CP concerts. We have to make Chris throw his Jacket to someone in audience again! I think he likes Orlando crowd! :) :dance:

<<< Orlando Magic Jersey...OMG, and that hair!...remember this?... 2006 :kiss:

This is my first Coldplay concert too!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Before they took that huge break, I mistakenly didn't buy Coldplay tickets because I got really crappy seats that were really expensive. But now I don't care that we had to pay over $100 each for 3 tickets because it is absolutely imperative that I finally see them!!!! AHHHH I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Ok so I am going to my first Coldplay concert in Orlando too, I am so psyched. I feel that I have decent seats, we are in Sec 112 Row G. I am hoping that these are good seats beings I have never been to the arean in Orlando. This was my 30th birthday gift to myself, being that my bday was yesterday but I got the tix back in July or Aug. I see how alot of the coldplayers have somehow met the guys or roadies at the other show and somehow got seat upgrades, I want to know how they manage all of that?

I am so ready to Viva la Vida with the guys this Friday....whooo hooo:rolleyes3:

So it looks like the A-Team will finally all be together today...

Lori, Angie, Mel, and Mich

:D

:dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG! Did anyone warn Kelly? :P :laugh3:

Lazy Brits. :P

is that our Liverpudlian Mich you have with you? :o