June 9, 200818 yr they talked about crest of waves??? :o what else was interesting about the interview? crest of waves:o
June 9, 200818 yr hahaha, the jonny thing with "stop banging on about it guy" made my life too...oh mannnnn, i spurred a jonny/guy spat :P (just kidding :D) and no, they didn't PLAY it, but guy went on about it for quite a while. AHHH.
June 9, 200818 yr all of it! Download it later :D :o thanks... was the interview good? cause I always find them boring :dozey:
June 9, 200818 yr :o thanks... was the interview good? cause I always find them boring :dozey: umm YES!!! :dance: one of the best yet!
June 9, 200818 yr Chelsea thank you for asking them that question, now I know what I'm going to write on the sign I'll bring to the concerts :laugh3: :laugh3: they will never play it, but at least I'll give a try :P @ricardo: yesss bloody awesome interview :D
June 9, 200818 yr am I being stoopid? I can see every interview except the Coldplay one on the Virgin site :\
June 10, 200818 yr someone give me a yell when they see it uploaded. I really desperately need to hear it ty ty ty ty ty :D
June 10, 200818 yr Yeah I know, sorry... just created the thread in MM: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2385103#post2385103 Enjoy :nice:
June 10, 200818 yr thank you Semy! I wrote you a private message yesterday to ask you if you have the rip of XFM X & Y Xposure!! By the way, how is the quality of this rip people?
June 10, 200818 yr First, I have to start telling that Ben got the gift ideas for Chris and Jonny from me!!! Scroll down to see the proof!!! I think that's the reason why Ben got Chris to say hello to me on the show! Although Ben referred to me as a "she", when I am clearly a "he", it was amazing to hear Chris say "I am going to see hello to Mariano in Caracas". I am going to play that bit part over and over again!!! The only bad thing is that my friends are going to bother me with the "she" thing, saying that I am gay because I like Coldplay...So, I need your support coldplayers!, LOL! I want to say THANKS!!! to Ben Jones, he is really an amazing guy! Congrats on you becoming a father and say hello to your wife! Thank you very much! You made the year 2008 for me man! THANKS!!! Come back often to visit us! Last but not least I want to thanks COLDPLAYING. COM (the best Coldplay site ever) for all these months! It's been an amazing journey! Cheers!
June 10, 200818 yr :D Great interview! :) Good on ya the people that got questions asked and got a shout out! :dance:
June 10, 200818 yr can't be arsed to see if this has already been posted, but here's a photo More stuff and a little article at http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/coldplay/article/3344.html
June 10, 200818 yr can't be arsed to see if this has already been posted, but here's a photo More stuff and a little article at http://www.virginradio.co.uk/music/artists/coldplay/article/3344.html ooh, thanks for this, ian! i agree, it's somewhat refreshing to see them in normal clothes, and colors. during X&Y, even on their spare time, they seemed to ONLY wear black...at least they're on the right track with the blue :P i think i'm missing something, though...what does hawaii 50 mean?
Create an account or sign in to comment