🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome new pics !!!

But how come they were with the Queen ?

Congrats Johku for being on Coldplay.com ! :blush:

They had a Queen look-a-like present crew awards before the last concert. Look in the live blog from Wembley for more cute pics of the boys and the awards they gave out :)

Haha sure ! That was silly :P

Speaking of silly...when CP were blogging on the 19th and Chris had it up on his iphone he told me she was actually there and for a minute I believed him! :embarassed:

Let's blame the dehydration and exhaustion for that... :uhoh: :shame:

Speaking of silly...when CP were blogging on the 19th and Chris had it up on his iphone he told me she was actually there and for a minute I believed him! :embarassed:

Seriously, why would you even admit to that? :laugh4:

I had actually forgotten... That you believed the Queen was at a Coldplay concert. Backstage. Handing out awards to Roadies.

:P

Let's blame the dehydration and exhaustion for that... :uhoh: :shame:

Haha :lol:

I think I can cheer you up Mich, actually I believed it when I came back home, and not just for a minute... Blame it on... uh... wait... post Wembley disorder ? :uhoh:

Heyyyy you don't imagine how I was when I came back home, like 15hours of sleep in 3 days, a quite long trip... I know it's not an excuse, but still, I didn't think about it when I saw this pic and just thought "aw okay they might have seen the Queen earlier in the day" Muhahaha that's so silly, I need some sleep :D

Goodnight ! (and stop making fun of me :P)