✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you happy today?

Carolyn Marie

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, I studied it for 2 years and I forgot most of it by now :disappointed:

I did for six years and I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation now. I learnt Irish for 13 years and I would struggle through a conversation.

People who can speak more than one language are amazing, imo.

I did for six years and I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation now. I learnt Irish for 13 years and I would struggle through a conversation.

People who can speak more than one language are amazing, imo.

I'm Irish too, and trying to remember the language after not using it for 7 years, its awful. My dad has been trying to get me to speak it a little though, its really nice to be learning it again.

I am a social person and people not like us. I hope no trouble with the office because I wanted to cheer .

in the waiting room of the social. the social assistant of a girl was angry and uncomfortable with her .. (a bad day, not know) after go in his office to get something ..

the poor girl began to crying. and I am comforted the girl

She told me she has no family, she lives in a hotel pay by the social (housing waiting), She is in serious depression. she thinks she will live on the street soon.

I try to encourage this young girl of 23 years old. but I have no power to help this kind girl I am nothing to do something... :disappointed:

but the social assistant has the feeling he has not done its job. when he came back into the room. I think he'll be a little more kind to her I hope .