✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bon Iver

Black Rose

I love the first album. That's probably part of why I don't like LP2 so much. They're so different. Some people like LP2 more, which is fine. I think I remember an earlier post in this thread from someone about how "For Emma" was "emotionally exhausting" for them, and so this was better in that aspect. I have the opposite mentality; I love music that has that kind of emotion, so when I didn't find so much of it in "Bon Iver," I was kinda disappointed.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the first album. That's probably part of why I don't like LP2 so much. They're so different. Some people like LP2 more, which is fine. I think I remember an earlier post in this thread from someone about how "For Emma" was "emotionally exhausting" for them, and so this was better in that aspect. I have the opposite mentality; I love music that has that kind of emotion, so when I didn't find so much of it in "Bon Iver," I was kinda disappointed.

this :nod:

I was dissapointed at fist because For Emma was exceptional and beautiful and one of a kind... It's never gonna happen again. Let's just get that in our heads.

LP2 took a while to grow on me and it's still growing but I appreciate it and love it almost as much as FE,FA, and it's another gem from a great band.