✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:uhoh: off all of america is coming onlne I really shouldn't be here anymore...

btw angie.. loving your location... i;ll email you my pic :P

OMG i just noticed that!!! :lol:

Kimchi's home and just been talking to dad about important stuff (such as why my bedroom smells like a supermodel!! :P)

It was an incredible gig, LiTii was just amazing, and the ring on my finger made me so very happy, I can't describe...

a pic or two soon...

chavi text.. she;'s alive phewwww

they're alive!!!!!!!!! :dance:

we're back ! sorry didnt give any updates... we didnt get to see the band but they definitely saw us :P

Camille wants to say something, she's on a R42 high right now.. :lol:

Khalplay says : yeah, it was worth the wait : we saw few black-tinted-windows cars in which we're quite sure the band was (confirmed by a security guy) BUT the main important thing IS : we SAW R#42 looking at us, smiling behind the not-that-tinted-glasses ! WOWOWOW tomorrow I swear we'll get him XD

we're back ! sorry didnt give any updates... we didnt get to see the band but they definitely saw us :P

Khalplay says : yeah, it was worth the wait : we saw few black-tinted-windows cars in which we're quite sure the band was (confirmed by a security guy) BUT the main important thing IS : we SAW R#42 looking at us, smiling behind the not-that-tinted-glasses ! WOWOWOW tomorrow I swear we'll get him XD

:dance:

We'll wait for your report tomorrow :D

WHOOP!

See? It's almost as good - even though you didn't see them but you KNOW they saw YOU:D

:dance:

Tomorrow....you pounce:sneaky: