✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

09-Sep-2008: The Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Chavi, i had a great time on 9th. Too bad it was that hot in the hall. I could see Chris' sweat dripping on his piano, it was awsome.:dozey: He changed his tee-shirt a few times.

you know we looked for a lady in a orange top who was eating a sandwich but couldnt find her.. :uhoh: where were you exactly near Porte D ?

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my review.. let's try to be short this time.

Very stressful morning.. :confused: scared to get lost in Paris.. but everything turned out to be fine. I arrived at The Bercy around 11:15am. I saw the trucks and buses in front of the back entrance, near the VIP doors. I asked a security guy about the band.. he nicely told me they werent there yet.. LIAR ! their cars were there.. oh well maybe he WAS telling me the truth. Anyway, I went to our entrance and met Camille (aka Chris²) and Stéphane (aka cuuliem). They're both really nice ! We got excited and the fun started. People came quickly in the line. I was kinda impressed.. wasnt the same in Strasbourg nor Lyon. And somehow, the waiting was less unbearable. In the afternoon, we heard the band doing soundcheck ! Yaaaay ! we got even more excited and we still had a few hours till they open the doors. Cha (aka Cha Buckland) came to say Hi. Aww she's so nice and funny ! :nice:

I was REALLY getting nervous as we knew when the doors would be open.. and I still needed to buy my ticket for the next day because I didnt want to wait the 10th to get it, I needed/wanted to be sure I had my ticket the day before.. (NO I DIDNT HAVE ONE for the 10th at that moment, because I thought it'd be more reasonable not to go to a 4th show.. yeah silly me! :dozey:). Someone I met on the Internet was supposed to bring it to me at the venue in the afternoon, BUT he got stuck at work. :stunned: STRESS STRESS STRESS ! I got a phone call an hour before the doors opened.. it was him telling me he couldnt come ! OMG! I was about to cry ! but then, he promised me he'd be there early in the morning and that I shouldnt worry because I could trust him... yeah right, didnt make me feel better.. argh.. Forget about it, not the right time to be gutted.. I was about to enter into the venue and see Coldplay live ! So, the doors opened at 6:40pm and we ran like crazy : and voila ! I'm the new Queen of Front row :D There we were, close to the stage, center left, perfect view !

and then bla bla bla.. I swear I'm trying to make it short.. :wacky:

The show was unbelievable ! Now that it's been two days since the last concert I attended.. I definitely think it was the best of all 4. They were all amazing and I had LOADS of fun at each of them, but this one's on top ! The energy Coldplay had on stage was overwhelmingly impressive, they were brilliant. And the crowd was fantastic ! Maybe the fact that I knew it'd probably be the last time I'd see them in a long time played a huge part in how I felt.. I dont know! but it was GREAT, PERFECT !

some good/great/cute/funny/memorable moments of that night :

-the Chris Martin masks Camille and I put on during Violet hill! even though we're not sure the band saw us (I highly doubt about it because they cant see the crowd, it's all dark), it was hilarious. PLUS, the security guard who was standing in front of us had a good laugh. it was great ! :lol: He said we were such fangirls, and was glad not to see us the next day because he'd be working at the Stade de France.. haha !

-Jonny read my new banner which says 'Jonny + Chris = true love' :nice: I think he didnt like it.. he made this awkward shy smile.. :lol: oops ! and I think Guy saw my 'You make me SHIVER' banner.. not sure though.

-Clocks ! the song in itself : incredible !

-Chinese sleep chant : it's really growing in me. Always has been a favorite of mine but I love it even more now ! and seeing Guy singing low is AWWWWWWWWWWWW OMG ! *THUD* :lol:

-after the little set on the bstage, seeing Will, Guy and Jonny going back to the main stage while Chris is having his own thing on the piano. The three always say things to each other and laugh about something ! GAAAAHHH i'd LOVE to know what the hell they're talking about ! they're adorable !

-Viva la vida ! In Guy's word "MAGNIFIQUE" :nice:

-the mobile phones moment ! dont know where/how/when it started but it was BRILLIANT, impressive and beautiful !

-Politik !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

-Reigh of love :dance: as Carla told me : 'oh sweet Moses always get the scoops!' :lol:

-The pretty butterflies. They're so cool !

-Miller took pics of our banners (dont remember which side though :confused:) and 'stole' (:P) Camille's ! SQUEEEEEEEEE ! HAHA :lol:

-People still singing in the subway ! AMAZING ! Oooh oooh ooooh ooh ! Oooh ooh oooh oh ! :D

sorry, I said it'd be short.. Oops..

[review edited]