✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

09-Sep-2008: The Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Hi everybody! I didn't say that the gig was amazing!!! What a night! :)

You can download the mp3 of the begining of the second (10/09/08) Bercy (LiT + VH):

(12 mo~)

http://darkgamers.free.fr/LiT+VH%20090908%20Bercy%20-%20Coldplay.mp3

(Right click/save as...)

Here is The Hardest Part that Chris played (piano version) the 09/09/08.

It's a Mp3 (8 mo~).

http://darkgamers.free.fr/The%20Hardest%20Part%20Paris%20Bercy%20Version%20-%20Coldplay.mp3

(Right click/save as...)

I hope you'll love it ! ;)

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can download the mp3 of the begining of the first Bercy (LiT + VH):

(12 mo~)

(Right click/save as...)

It's a Mp3 (8 mo~).

http://darkgamers.free.fr/The%20Hardest%20Part%20Paris%20Bercy%20Version%20-%20Coldplay.mp3

(Right click/save as...)

THANK YOU !! The quality is great, thanks a lot! :D

I loved this piano version of The Hardest Part, I couldn't take my eyes off the big screen as Chris was playing!

did you do the recording yourself? would you by any chance have the whole concert? :p

This gig was the best gig of my life!! It was amazing! I did get some strange looks though,I was jumping up and down like an idiot for every song! Oh yeah,it got so warm in the stadium,I looked like I had been thrown in the shower by the end of it!

I can agree with that!!!

When i arrived home in England 24 hours after the gig my clothes were still damp........ don't worry, i wasn't still wearing them!!!

That arena was stupidly hot!!! You can see by the photo's of the guys... they are drenched. Imagine being in the middle of thousands of people and jumping around going crazy all night!!!

I was pretty de-hydrated by the end.... could easily have passed out with exhaustion!!!

You can download the mp3 of the begining of the first Bercy (LiT + VH):

(12 mo~)

(Right click/save as...)

It's a Mp3 (8 mo~).

(Right click/save as...)

Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!

Great quality and LIT sounds soooooooo good.......... i think i'm gonna get this recording of LIT onto my phone as the ringtone... brilliant!

Do you have any more from the gig at all???

Whoops! Chris² You're totally right!!

I wasn't at both of the gig, just the 9, and a friend gave me the records he found, he told me it was from the 9 and I didn't verify if it was actually recorded on 9...and in fact, it's from the 10 (live aired last night on RTL2).

sorry sorry sorry (I'll be punished for that!). I've also the same part (Lit+Vh) from the 9 but the quality is very bad compared to the 10 version.

The Hardest Part is from the first gig, that's sure for the reasons you said Chris². ;)

I haven't more mp3, I have daahf but the quality isn't great at all. :s

I was so pressed to share those with you that I didn't take time to verify it well. :\

(so I edited my first message.)

Sorry again.

I can agree with that!!!

When i arrived home in England 24 hours after the gig my clothes were still damp........ don't worry, i wasn't still wearing them!!!

That arena was stupidly hot!!! You can see by the photo's of the guys... they are drenched. Imagine being in the middle of thousands of people and jumping around going crazy all night!!!

I was pretty de-hydrated by the end.... could easily have passed out with exhaustion!!!

I was in standing in the middle of the crowd.I was a bit disappointed cos I couldn't see the stage at all!lol I'm 5'2 so it was kinda difficult.

I had to get out of the crowd before I passed out with the heat. We made our way to the back just before they played yellow and then stayed to the end and ran out the exit to catch the metro before the rush.I don't think I've exprienced heat like that at a gig in my life! The last coldplay gig I went to was outside.

It was a fantastic gig none the less!!! :D

I was in standing in the middle of the crowd.I was a bit disappointed cos I couldn't see the stage at all!lol I'm 5'2 so it was kinda difficult.

I had to get out of the crowd before I passed out with the heat. We made our way to the back just before they played yellow and then stayed to the end and ran out the exit to catch the metro before the rush.I don't think I've exprienced heat like that at a gig in my life! The last coldplay gig I went to was outside.

It was a fantastic gig none the less!!! :D

Well it's a good job you aren't an ice lolly pop then, or you would have melted!!:P

Nooo don't go to the USA guys, come with me to Glaston !!!! Come on PLEASE I'm not doing it alone !!!

i'll be on holidays, when they perform in Texas...

There is a high chance that i'll be there... unless the shows are sold out

unfortunately i'll be back to work for the UK shows

Whoops! Chris² You're totally right!!

I wasn't at both of the gig, just the 9, and a friend gave me the records he found, he told me it was from the 9 and I didn't verify if it was actually recorded on 9...and in fact, it's from the 10 (live aired last night on RTL2).

sorry sorry sorry (I'll be punished for that!). I've also the same part (Lit+Vh) from the 9 but the quality is very bad compared to the 10 version.

The Hardest Part is from the first gig, that's sure for the reasons you said Chris². ;)

I haven't more mp3, I have daahf but the quality isn't great at all. :s

I was so pressed to share those with you that I didn't take time to verify it well. :\

(so I edited my first message.)

Sorry again.

Don't worry, it's great to have The Hardest Part! one of the best moment of the 9th ;)

:stunned: Oo, thanks for adding this little detail! Maybe he will remember me too! :D I'm counting on it! But it will have been a few months since he last saw me when he sees me again. Hmmm...we'll see!

MEL! Angie! Did you hear that? Jonny remembers fans!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

just catching up on the thread.

and I would have thought there was no chance he'll forget you 3 :D

Bonjour everyone, I've been a lurker on here for ages but after seeing the boys in Paris twice last week I just had to come on here and join in with the excitement. Paris is already a favourite city of mine so to combine it with seeing Coldplay was unbelievably brilliant. I have been learning French for years and years and it was so lovely to hear Chris speaking French and glad it was appreciated by the locals!

You're welcome, SCUSI. I was over there too. Indeed, it was hot I don't know why. I've already attended some concerts in this hall but it has never been that hot, a problem with the air conditionning I assume. My back was soaked too. I'll never forget Chris' face sweating as hell, sweat dropping on his piano.:shocked2: