✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2008: Koln Arena ,Cologne - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is an awesome birthday banner for Jonny that two girls will have - can't figure out why they don't come to this thread...hopefully they will get close enough so that he can see it!

I wanted to make one aswell, but I'm not sure whether you're allowed to take banners into the arena... :confused:

One day left!!! I'm so excited, can't think of anything else...

Okay, I have to ask one more time: is anyone going to record the concert (audio)? Someone did that at the concert in Oberhausen in 2005 and it´s amazing to listen to it again and again! I don`t know if I should record it OR take photos and videos... I can`t do both things :(

But anyway... in 24h we`ll be sitting in the arena, waiting for Coldplay to come and listen to Albert Hammond Jr. ! wooooooohooooooooo! :dance: :dance: :dance:

And it`s Jonny`s birthday today :dance:

:dance:

I'm excited for you! :dance:

ohh and I love the clocks petition :P

hehe the best thing is that I didn't have to wait for so long.Know what I mean?That's the good thing about knowing just 3 days before the cocnert that you'll actually go there...

don't know why but I'm also excited for the way back home from Cologne....there is one hour to go by car and it will be dark and we'll be listening to Coldplay in the car and think of the concert...awww...:blush:

and this time I will take the camera with me....I didn't when I went to the other concerts in 2005...

haha yeah I think my petition will definitely work!:smug:

yeahh your petition is the best :P

well the waiting was really short!.. but it'll be an awesome gig... I can't wait until their comeback... :uhoh:

and I'll be waiting for pics.. but don't take pics the whole time... enjoy the show as much as you can :dance:

well, of course I'll write a review. And I'll take pics....my sister and me will be there at around 5:15pm...not too early...so I hope we see enough...but I am optimistic there...:nice:

wooohoooooooo.....I'm really excited now....:dance:

i really can't wait to see your pics and your reviews Julia.

:)

so you'll get butterflies too? ah great!:) i like butterflies.

SO tomorrow is the day of my life! I'm freakin hyper, I think it will be hard to sleep this night. I'm going with Julia and our pretty Jonny poster, and we're trying to get as close as possible at the stage to report everything for you :D And of course, if the camera works, you'll get some pictures :)

See you after the concert! :dance: