✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2008: Koln Arena ,Cologne - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

O_______O

Okay guys, I just skip the three hundred pages of "OMFG OH MA GOAWD HOLY SHITCAKES!" and start with a little review.

first of all,GAH!!!!

So I'm sitting at Julia's (Dark_Sofie) home infront of her PC, and we both went to THE MOST FUCKING AWESOME CONCERT in our life:D

We arrived at the Köln Arena at about 3:30pm, and the entry was really empty. I mean, there were only about 6 people or so. AND IT WAS COLD MAN! I only had a thin coldplay tshirt on xD Well, we more or less cuddled together and waited for the security guys to let us in. We quickly became kinda 'friends' with other people standing around there, they were really nice :)

So, the doors opened at 6pm, and still, there weren't that much people at our gate. We showed our tickets and were pushed into the building. BUT I have to mention, BEFORE that happened, a few of these security people walked around with weird yellow bracelets. We asked them "What are they for?" and they were like:"Aw, nothing important" So we went in and suddenly, everything went really fast:

There was a huge crowd infront of the main entry to the hall, and everybody was pushing and trying to get in at first. Then a few of the tour people said to us, we had to move the other way :dizzy2:

Confusing, I tell you! Then we were again squished together, and SUDDENLY, those people who got a yellow wristlet went past us really fast, and one of these people who we met at first and were friends with asked them "Hey, where are you going?!" and one of these guys said:"Well, we're going to the first block of the concert hall, because we have these yellow things here"... in other words, the security people just handed them out RANDOMLY, no matter if you were waiting infront of the arena for 12 hours or 12 minutes!!!:angry::veryangry2:

I mean, seriously, WTF!? That was so F***** unfair! Fortunately, one nicely woman we met before, said to us, that there was still a woman outside with a few bracelets left, and we put everything on one cart, LEFT the whole building, went out of our save place (we already stood at the entry) and went outside, got nearly pushed out because it wasn't allowed to go outside, but THANK GOD we arrived at the woman, she gave us the bracelets (they were only 1000 for random people, who had the luck to get them, WE TOO YEAHHRR) and we went back inside.

We arrived at our old spot, moved slowly to the entry and RAN inside, and the tour people screamed after us :" HEY LADIES, DON'T RUN!" :lol: Well we were shocked, then we moved reeeaaallly slow... AND RAN AGAIN AHAH! So, we arrived, and now the most epic thing comes, AT THE VERY NEAREST PLACE at the stage. Only 2 people before us standing, we had a perfect sight! We were on the left side on the stage, right infront of Jonny, WOHO :dance::dance::dance:

---to be continued---

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, I just skip the three hundred pages of "OMFG OH MA GOAWD HOLY SHITCAKES!" and start with a little review.

first of all,GAH!!!!

So I'm sitting at Julia's (Dark_Sofie) home infront of her PC, and we both went to THE MOST FUCKING AWESOME CONCERT in our life:D

We arrived at the Köln Arena at about 3:30pm, and the entry was really empty. I mean, there were only about 6 people or so. AND IT WAS COLD MAN! I only had a thin coldplay tshirt on xD Well, we more or less cuddled together and waited for the security guys to let us in. We quickly became kinda 'friends' with other people standing around there, they were really nice :)

So, the doors opened at 6pm, and still, there weren't that much people at our gate. We showed our tickets and were pushed into the building. BUT I have to mention, BEFORE that happened, a few of these security people walked around with weird yellow bracelets. We asked them "What are they for?" and they were like:"Aw, nothing important" So we went in and suddenly, everything went really fast:

There was a huge crowd infront of the main entry to the hall, and everybody was pushing and trying to get in at first. Then a few of the tour people said to us, we had to move the other way :dizzy2:

Confusing, I tell you! Then we were again squished together, and SUDDENLY, those people who got a yellow wristlet went past us really fast, and one of these people who we met at first and were friends with asked them "Hey, where are you going?!" and one of these guys said:"Well, we're going to the first block of the concert hall, because we have these yellow things here"... in other words, the security people just handed them out RANDOMLY, no matter if you were waiting infront of the arena for 12 hours or 12 minutes!!!:angry::veryangry2:

I mean, seriously, WTF!? That was so F***** unfair! Fortunately, one nicely woman we met before, said to us, that there was still a woman outside with a few bracelets left, and we put everything on one cart, LEFT the whole building, went out of our save place (we already stood at the entry) and went outside, got nearly pushed out because it wasn't allowed to go outside, but THANK GOD we arrived at the woman, she gave us the bracelets (they were only 1000 for random people, who had the luck to get them, WE TOO YEAHHRR) and we went back inside.

We arrived at our old spot, moved slowly to the entry and RAN inside, and the tour people screamed after us :" HEY LADIES, DON'T RUN!" :lol: Well we were shocked, then we moved reeeaaallly slow... AND RAN AGAIN AHAH! So, we arrived, and now the most epic thing comes, AT THE VERY NEAREST PLACE at the stage. Only 2 people before us standing, we had a perfect sight! We were on the left side on the stage, right infront of Jonny, WOHO :dance::dance::dance:

---to be continued---

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stunned:

first of all,GAH!!!!

---to be continued---

glad u had fun!!!.....was the arena packed????

// stage a //

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Reign of Love

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

// stage b // (a podium in the crowd, ground was flashing)

GPASUYF (dance remix) / Talk (piano)

The Hardest Part (piano)

Letters From Far Away (instrumental)

// stage a //

Viva La Vida

Lost

// stage c // (side entrance in the west i think)

The Scientist (Acoustic)

Death WILL Never Conquer

Viva La Vida Remix (while they were running back)

// stage a //

Politik

Lovers in Japan

Death And All His Friends

---- Encore

Yellow

The Escapist

Dont know if it is in the correct order, I was to much into it to remember correctly :)

// stage a //

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Reign of Love

Fix You

The Hardest Part (piano)

// stage a //

Viva La Vida

Lost

The Scientist (Acoustic)

Death WILL Never Conquer

// stage a //

Politik

Lovers in Japan

---- Encore

Yellow

Dont know if it is in the correct order, I was to much in it to remember correctly :)

THANKS!!

// stage a //

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Reign of Love

Fix You

The Hardest Part (piano)

// stage a //

Viva La Vida

Lost

The Scientist (Acoustic)

Death WILL Never Conquer

// stage a //

Politik

Lovers in Japan

---- Encore

Yellow

The Escapist

Dont know if it is in the correct order, I was to much into it to remember correctly :)

YAY! Thanks!