✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV - top 10 in the Billboard!!!

omrimayo

This is not a single, It's only available if you buy the whole album and still -

41-10 this week! It's unbeliveable...

if this song was the first single insted of VH I think it were break all the records...

AMAizing, with not radio airplay or something.

I have a question... this sold 239.000 copies in 2 weeks in the us... that meens the album sold 239.000 too? cuz it can only be download if you buy the album... 250.000 only from pre-oreder in ITUNES? OMG if that's true...

Hallejuha!

(Is that spelling right?)

I still love Violet Hill but man is Viva La Vida just a whole new level of awesome.

Playing it this Sunday at the MTV Movie awards will be sweet!!

You can buy VLV without pre-ordering the whole album, btw.

I don't understand why they made VH this lead single and didn't release it properly around the world. And, VLV is getting hotter, so PLZ shoot a video for it and release as a single!!!

gus...

number 1 in the US is for sure... but the question is how many copies they will sale...

X&Y sold 737.000 in his first week... I dont C it happining again...

and about the single choise... I agree... VH is the first one but VLV which is not a single is HOTTER by a mile in sales and HYPE.

number 1 in the US is for sure... but the question is how many copies they will sale...

X&Y sold 737.000 in his first week... I dont C it happining again...

and about the single choise... I agree... VH is the first one but VLV which is not a single is HOTTER by a mile in sales and HYPE.

well may be you are right but i hope at least 500.000 sales the first week:).

wow maybe vlv is going to be coldplay's first number one

maybe. but its huge for a uk band to have two top 10 in the us hot 100 singles only the beatles did that. now two singles its superv.(speed of sound,viva la vida).

great news, but it's only jumped due to the AI promotion - people who didn't hear about it on iTunes found out about it via the ad - and I'm betting it'll drop even further next week with no extra promotion (unless they do a full video/physical release)

as for the album, pre-orders will count for the opening week chart positions, so expect it to go #1 everywhere in the world with MASSIVE first-week sales - they're using a very dirty technique for this, but it's within the iTunes regulations

well because ppl are worried about the economy over here, album sales have dropped significantly over the past few months. even an album as highly anticipated as coldplay's won't sell as much as it would.

that's why last year the two highest selling albums in the US were hannah montana and high school musical 2.

in fact, this week the highly-anticipated album from 3 doors down only sold 154,000 copies. the next closest was some rapper i've never head of with 98,000. i would say 500,000+ at most and it would be by far the best-selling album over here in the states.

Do you wanna all the charts positions?

Here (from my site):

Viva La Vida (2008)

UK Airplay Chart: 1ª

US Billboard Hot Digital Songs: 4ª

US Billboard Hot 100: 10ª

US Billboard Pop 100: 19ª

United World Chart: 22ª

Germany: 2ª

Canada: 4ª

Norway: 5ª

Sweden: 8ª

Ireland: 12ª

New Zealand: 40ª

Violet Hill (2008)

UK Singles Chart: 8ª

UK Digital Sales: 7ª

U.S. Billboard Hot Digital Songs: 18ª

U.S. Billboard Hot Modern Rock Chart: 10ª

U.S. Billboard Hot 100: 40ª

U.S. Billboard Pop 100: 38ª

United World Chart: 15ª

Euro Chart Hot 100: 9ª

Euro 200: 10 ª

Netherlands: 1ª

Poland: 1ª

Canada: 6ª

Italy: 7ª

Norway: 8ª

Sweden: 8ª

Germany: 10ª

Switzerland: 12ª

New Zealand: 17ª

Austria: 23ª

Denmark: 28ª

Spain: 29ª

Australia: 31ª

Chile: 32ª

Brazil: 45ª

Usually, we update these dates and informations twice per week...