✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2008: Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Khalplay

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

I turns out that I will be Paris September 9-12 & since I missed out on Tickets to the UK shows I was wondering if anyone has a spare ticket to either of the Paris shows? Please reply or PM me.

I'm a huge Coldplay fan & am pretty easy going & fun... hope someone can help me out!

Many thanks!

Mel

Hi everyone!

My brother and I are going to be in Paris from Sept 10-15 and we were so lucky to find out about the Coldplay concerts there. Bought the tickets online for the gig on Sept 10 and received them a couple of weeks later down here in Brazil. Everything worked out great!!

Anyway, although I have been to thousands of concerts down here in South America (including Coldplay on Sept - 2003!), I've never been to a concert in Europe before, so I have some questions that maybe you guys can help me out.

When is it a good time to arrive at the venue? Taking the metro there is fine? Are there gonna be any opening acts? If so, at what time does it start?

Appreciate any tips! I've been checking all the reviews for the concerts in the US and I just can't wait to get to Paris and finally see them live again! Soooo excited!

Are you planning on any meetups before the show?

Hope to see you all soon!

Regards

Ana Beatriz

Hello !

I'm glad you managed to have tickets and everything :)

I'd say it depends on the tickets you chose, if you're seated (all categories except the 4th one) you won't need to arrive before the time written on your tickets (should be 20:30) , if you're standing then it'll depend on where you're excepting to be... as far as I remember in 2005 I arrived like 1h30 before the time written on the ticket and was at 1/3 of the floor or something like this (and if you want more details, being quite small I didn't see anything during the show)...

As far as I understood there should be FEW openings acts (seems we don't know who yet, correct me if I'm wrong, but we should wait til the beginning of the European tour), the first band should start short after 20:30 or maybe 21h...

No meeting planned for now I guess but I'd personally be glad to meet some people considering I'm going alone (though I may arrived VERY early to be first row so... dunno if everyone feel like doing this ahah)

Taking the metro is more than fine, you'll arrive right in front of the venue by taking the line 14 and get off the train at ''Bercy'' !

see you soon

• 2 weeks later...

Bad, bad news. Not going to Paris on September anymore.... Had a change of plans here at work and had to change my vacations to November...

On the bright side, I've heard they're coming to play in Brazil next year!

Anyway, I'm trying to sell my tickets at Ebay, if anyone's interested, please let me know. I have two tickets for the "fosse debout". :)

Thanks and for those of you who are going, enjoy it :))

Ana

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys !

Unfortunately due to schedule issue, my little brother cannot come with me to the concert :(. So I've got one spare standing ticket for sept 10th (Paris Bercy).

If you're interested, you can PM me. I'll sell it 46.5 euros (face value).

Hi guys

I'm a newbie... hope to see some of you at bercy for both shows!! i'll be there early in the afternoon!!

edit i have an extra ticket for the 10th, general admission in the pit. it's on ebay... but if you're saying you're from coldplaying, i'll sell it face value 46eur

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290257165110&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

I hope to get rid of it.

I can send it by mail if there is enough time, otherwise we can meet up in paris

looking for tickets

hello,

i'm still looking for 2 tickets in Paris, doesn't matter if 9th or 10th of septemper...

i know it's a bit late but i've decided to go to paris just a few days ago (i live in switzerland)...!!!

do you think it's possible to find tickets now??? i still hope so....

do anybody know if it is possible to buy tikets that day to palais omnisport in paris-bercy?

please if you can help me, write here

THANKS!!!

bye, magic

Tickets for MAGIC

Magic, i've noticed some people out there can't eventually attend their concert and can now sell their tickets. Just scroll down this thread and you could read who can sell you tickets, otherwise i've seen on E-Bay.fr that people sell tickets a little more expensive. In case you come by car, park it at Gare de Lyon parking and not in the parking of Bercy because it will take much time to get out of it. Have a look beforehand how to get on foot from Gare de Lyon to Bercy (POPB). I wish you, guys, a great time at the concert. I'll wear an orange cotton scarf if you want to tell me "hello, coldplayer". It will be nice.:)

looking for 1 ticket, 10th sept, Paris-Bercy

{THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ADVICE, "LEGAL PRINCESS"!}

i've found one ticket :lol:, now i'm looking for the second-one, cause i'll be in paris with a friend.

I'M LOOKING FOR 1 TICKET IN PARIS-BERCY - DATE 10TH SEPT (STANDING)

the best solution is to find someone who's going to the concert but has tickets in excess, so that we could meet there.

please please please :P magic

Hi guys !

Unfortunately due to schedule issue, my little brother cannot come with me to the concert :(. So I've got one spare standing ticket for sept 10th (Paris Bercy).

If you're interested, you can PM me. I'll sell it 46.5 euros (face value).

Sorry, ticket not available anymore.

See you all on wednesday !