✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2008: Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Khalplay

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The music was in the movie Amélie Poulain!!!!!!!!!!!

My God, I always wanted to know what was that music!!! You know, it's in the movie when Amélie watches television, when some horses are running OR when the babies are swimming in a pool. I'm almost sure it's one of theses sequences of the movie.

And the music is not on Amélie Poulain's soundtrack (that is for sure).

What a relief!

;)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHhh you rock Noémie, so I wasn't THAT wrong in a way !

At the end of politik he played a different solo on the b-stage piano.

Ok guys you should watch this :

[ame=http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6x4uOere-e4]YouTube - Coldplay - Live In Paris Bercy-Chris Martin et le français[/ame]

I can clearly see myself (first row in front of chris) putting my hands in the air even when Chris is talking (I swear I had so much energy even after that 1h30 night sleep ahah).

You have to know that Chris ALWAYS say ''my français est merde je sais'' when he comes to France so when he said ''my Français...'' a few of us yelled ''IL EST MERDE JE SAIS'' (which isn't THAT kind but it's only because it's so cute when he repeats that everytime) and for the first time he didn't say it ahah !!!

And you can hear what happened on Cemeteries (when we were singing too quickly)

Here is the beginning of yellow (at the end of the vid)

You can't see Guy laughing (sorry XD) but you can see Chris trying to get rid off the balloons and you can hear him laughing while singing...

[ame=http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7HC8vxmmg]YouTube - Coldplay, Paris Bercy 10.09.08 PART 3/3[/ame]

AHhh you rock Noémie, so I wasn't THAT wrong in a way !

At the end of politik he played a different solo on the b-stage piano.

Ok guys you should watch this :

YouTube - Coldplay - Live In Paris Bercy-Chris Martin et le français

I can clearly see myself (first row in front of chris) putting my hands in the air even when Chris is talking (I swear I had so much energy even after that 1h30 night sleep ahah).

You have to know that Chris ALWAYS say ''my français est merde je sais'' when he comes to France so when he said ''my Français...'' a few of us yelled ''IL EST MERDE JE SAIS'' (which isn't THAT kind but it's only because it's so cute when he repeats that everytime) and for the first time he didn't say it ahah !!!

And you can hear what happened on Cemeteries (when we were singing too quickly)

Concerning CoL, i can see that indeed we were a bit early at singing, but we were also just a few, weren't we?

Usually a crowd singing is a bit more loud, so i really don't know whether Chris laughed because of the speed or the silence...

BUT ANYWAY, don't think one second i didn't enjoy the concert! I just wish i could have been next to you all, and have people around me singing, knowing the lyrics.

Because as you said, you can be in the middle of a dull crowd, if people around you are on fire, then you are! which means it's the best concert ever.

I wasn't lucky this time, but the more important thing is that obviously i know it's not Coldplay's fault :D.