✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2008: Bercy, Paris - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Khalplay

Yeah Charley I totally agree about the footbal-ish ''wohoho'' though tonight's crowd wasn't THAT BAD... maybe it's just my feelings because of the people around me. Anyway there were probably more fans in last one's one but tonight's one did great things too... it was just two different crowd:)

OH btw I forgot something in both of my reviews (which is quite ridiculous but unfortunately true) :

That violet shirt Chris was wearing makes him blooooooodyyyy seeeexxxxyyy XD

THAT was shameful I should really go to bed now, my whole body is shaking, I haven't have a true night for a long time now hehe

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everybody...

sorry I wasn't here for updates... I know the concert started at 21.23 exactly and ended at23.04

chavi called me during the hardest part and it sounded sooo beautifull!

what camilla told you is what chavi texted me.. so nop need to post that again, except that she's feeling a bit sad thatthis was her last concert but it were the two most amaaaazing weeks of her life!

here's some vide to make up for my absence

lit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAAzizcCl60

fix you from far away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s09Bc1tgC2o

still can't find yellow... WHYYYYY

The Hardest part was once again very moving though the girl fainting behind me made me come back on earth. He ended it with a solo piano. I asked Chavi if it could be Postcards from far away but she said no. So maybe she'll explain that later. Could be just a very known classic song ?

So, just like last night's concert about which I'm not really able to tell you when RoL was played, I think it's around that time that Chris came back on the scene's piano to play another awesome solo which I'm quite sure was ''Goodbye Lenin'' OST... I can be wrong but it really sounded like it.

It was definitely Postcards From Far Away...

It was definitely Postcards From Far Away...

Which one ? Cause there were two solos on two different pianos.

Don't worry Noémie videos are coming, Chavi filmed a lot just like a girl who filmed half of the gig and who's gonna send everything to me in order that I put it here ;)

Ok so in order to wait here is a video of mine of what I think could be Goodbye Lenin's OST :

[ame=http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=dTcHfyJ2C_4]YouTube - Coldplay - POPB - 10.09.08 - Solo[/ame]

I'm sorry the quality sucks I usually never film anything with my cellphone but considering Chris had a towel on his head and that I freaking love him when he does stupid things like that I wanted to keep a memory of it XD

Camille, I don't think it's Goodbye Lenin's music... I have Goodbye Lenin's CD and I don't think it's on it...(maybe I'm wrong!)

But it's a very famous music!! I can't remember what it is....!

I hope the videos of Happy birthday and Yellow are coming... ;)