✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Great find, folks! I have now read the whole thread (that took quite a while), and I must say you did it!

I thought for a moment that I found it myself by going to north London in Google Earth searching for 'The Bakery'. There actually was a school very close and restaurants next door, but appearently you found it. Well done.

bakery4-12.jpg

Maybe this is a stupid question, but could the marked outdoor area belong to the bakery and Coldplay too? The reason I think of that, is that the colors (the blue, red and yellow) look just like the colors and the color combination on Chris's jacket sleeve... :thinking2: Maybe it's a coinsidence, but it could also have been something they've painted... Can you see what I mean?

spinjul2008.jpg

The colors on his different clothes vary slightly in the different images, so maybe the colors from the map aren't exactly like the ones on his jacket, but still.

When you people go to the bakery anyway, don't you try to go to the back? I mean, you can only see the front door in the pictures with the bistro... :thinking:

It's Coldplay's HQ for the new CD. They recorded most of the songs there. We know about it, because Chris mentioned it in a few interviews and it's written in VLVODAAHF booklet.

@Clocks In My Place

I did try to go in the back. The door was locked but there was nothing special there.

This thread deserves an award,

Well, I do :P

(and chelsea and space cadet, but mainly me :P)

And no,

-

the school is attached to the side of the bakery.

across the road is a communal basketball court which is owned by the church on the other side of the road.

the school is attached to the side of the bakery.

across the road is a communal basketball court which is owned by the church on the other side of the road.

OK :D I've been there, we should do some counting :P 3 people for sure - the people that created the thread and me

well, I don't think chelsea has been or space cadet.

I was the first one from here that we know of, because i'm a STALKER.

:P

hold on hold on. lets start a thread.

isnt Chelsea supposed to go with Semy when she heads off to London ?

COLDPLAY prob only use that BAKERY building once anyway!!! do you honestly think that they will be there day after day recording stuff in their spare time?:D:D:lol::lol:

I was being sarcastic.

It's not really a problem at all.

OUCH:laugh3: did someone get out of the bed on the wrong side today? :D I'm just saying why would they bother to record there now all these idiots have been stalking them!! and told the whole world virtually where COLDPLAY record, like duh:P

You realise that they now OWN it right?

they didn't rent it.

when they return from touring and put the final touches to album 4, they're going to be doing it mainly there.