✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I'm going to the bakery on wednesday, before the bbc gig.

:D

gonna be posting some pictures here.

hopefull I'll bump into the band :P doubt that though. lol.

cool :P

i guess it's the final stage of your flawless stalking procedure :sneaky:

I'm going to the bakery on wednesday, before the bbc gig.

:D

gonna be posting some pictures here.

hopefull I'll bump into the band :P doubt that though. lol.

Yes, go for it Jamie! :dance:

What a great day that'll be for you man. And yeah, pictures would be great :D

JD JUST TOOK SOME PICTURES OF THE BAKERY AND CHRIS MARTIN'S HOUSE![/size]

Okay - no offence to you Hotplay007 but posting pictures of Chris' house on the internet is WAY out of line and really creepy :(

The Bakery is one thing, but his family home is another. I really urge you to respect him and his family's privacy and to delete those pictures, or at least not to share them. Think about his little kids. It is their HOME and they deserve not to harassed by strangers. I know you wouldn't intend on encouraging people to go to his home, but by posting pictures of it you open it up to anyone, not just fans, to go and bother them, or worse. If you really care about the band then you would respect how much Chris needs and protects his privacy and how upset he would be to know pictures of his home were being posted by his supposed fans.

If you post them then I hope at least the moderators will have the sense to immediately remove them. Posting pictures of their homes is a step too far, however good your intentions are... PLEASE DON'T POST THEM!

i think it's fine to post it. its interesting to see where your idols live and such. it's the same as TMZ, etc.

I think if anyone wants to go there to stock him, then they can find it easy enough if they wanted to.

<edit> also, i think his house was already posted in this thread recently...

Well, I just can't agree... just because gossip sites post pictures of people's homes doesn't make it right to post them here. Nor does the fact that people could find the information elsewhere - that's not the point. The point is that posting pictures of anyone's private home is a real invasion of privacy that no one deserves.

All I ask is that the people think about how Chris would feel about having these pictures posted. His very small children have to come and go everyday from their home and I can't imagine anything worse than having people snapping pictures and hanging around outside. It is just scary. I'd be upset if someone posted my house on the internet and I'm not famous! It's the kind of thing that REALLY upsets Chris and I though we were supposed to be his fans...