✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Wow great work again guys. I have access to many photo agencies' databases so I'll look for some more photos of Chris at his house or the bakery. I don't know if you guys have seen these before, but here are a few I found of him going to the bakery. It seems he doesn't always walk to it, he gets dropped off too.

Guys this is just getting freaky now. Posting the location of the bakery on the internet is one thing, posting the guys addresses and photos of their houses is completely different.

These people deserve to be able to go home and chill at the end of the day, not have to worry about which weirdo is going to turn up on their doorstep next. They all have small children, and its hardly fair on them either. Please have some respect for their privacy.

Guys this is just getting freaky now. Posting the location of the bakery on the internet is one thing, posting the guys addresses and photos of their houses is completely different.

These people deserve to be able to go home and chill at the end of the day, not have to worry about which weirdo is going to turn up on their doorstep next. They all have small children, and its hardly fair on them either. Please have some respect for their privacy.

Yes, I'd agree with that. I admit getting caught up when the first bakery pic (that turned out to be a hotel) was posted, I do, but then I realised this is where the band we love create brilliant music by themselves. They need some privacy and shelter from the outside world, and even though I'd like the mystery of the bakery to be upheld, its not like posting pictures of their houses and finding them on a map. Its a different ball game...:)

eeesh, well this got a bit creepy. while i must admit that the search for the bakery was fun and pretty harmless...i wholeheartedly agree with jenjie.

also, just to reiterate what jamie said in the first post: i think if anyone's going to go and "visit" the bakery, like i plan to in august, the most that we should do is take a photo of the outside from the sidewalk and say "wow, this is where coldplay recorded VLVOD." anything else is just an infringement of privacy, in my opinion, and i'd really like to stay on the "fan" side of the line between "diehard fan" and "obsessed stalker" ;).

i think the absolute most anyone should do is leave a nice note, but i'm questioning even that the more i think about it.

anyway, that's my two cents :D

Some non-fan is going to see this, get hungry for a doughnut, follow the directions, and then be really confused when Chris comes out the door of the Bakery swinging...poor non-fan guy just thought a pastry would be nice:D

I really think people should draw the line at the Bakery.

Looking for the guy's HOUSES is something completely different. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't feel at all comfortable knowing that you can't even get privacy in your own home. It's borderline insanity.

Let's leave it at that guys. I think we've found out enough.

sometimes.... you make no sense.... :P

elaborate!

on a completely different note, I downloaded the trilogy of Indyana Jones, I've yet to watch them, but I think I will in the next day of two. I also downloaded the newest jack black flick, Be kind:Rewind.

sometimes.... you make no sense.... :P

elaborate!

on a completely different note, I downloaded the trilogy of Indyana Jones, I've yet to watch them, but I think I will in the next day of two. I also downloaded the newest jack black flick, Be kind:Rewind.

*Eyes well up with tears* I'm damn proud of you JD!:cry: These are tears of joy.:P

BUT BUT BUT BUT...stopping with the buts

Watch em in order!! Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade....and then 19 years later...*drumroll* Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!

Man, you are gonna have some of the best hours in front of a tv in your LIFE. Word.

EDIT:

Oh yes, the "angels side bit" - hell, if you don't know what it means then neither do I. Figure that one out!

OOOOO I love Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Temple of doom! Two of the best IJ ever made!!

No no no no!!! Raiders and Last Crusade all the way! Temple has a great first 10 minutes but then just nosedived for me. Course we all have different opinions - the most important one being mine, of course:laugh3:

EDIT:

The "chilled monkey brains" was pretty out of it!

Hahahaha, your opinion sucks! jk, but yeah, I love those too. Hahaha, chilled monkey brains is disgusting.

:veryangry: My opinion is everything! I say: :P

:D

Chilled monkey brains wasn't the worst though - remember the soup that had eyes floating around in it? Or the snake with lots and lots of small wriggling snakes? Or the big feckin cockroachey kinda things? Yuck yuck. Or, I guess to them, yum yum:dozey:

Indy does it cos he's THE man. No doubts. No questions about it. Plus he didn't actually eat any of it!

I think its prob for the best if we never know how they would've "chilled" the monkey brains to be honest!!

Hey, JD, rename this thread the "Indy Appreciation Thread" :P