✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

If you don't mind telling.... what did your note say??? :nice:

It said that we think your amazing, Viva La Vida is fantastic....I also wrote about the Estate Agent coming out to chat to us and asking if we wanted him to play Viva, he also started evaluating the building lol

Just some random things really

just wondered, has anyone posted the EXACT postal address of the Bakery building?

4a Fleet Road

*hides*

August 11, 2008 - submitted by Alvin, United States of America

Q. Will Coldplay be using The Bakery again to record after the tours? Or will they create a new base since the location of Bakery is now known?

The Oracle replies:

The Bakery is the band's office if you like so they aren't going to move just because someone may have been a super sleuth and found it. It wouldn't be practical to up sticks every time their whereabouts were uncovered. That said, it's their place of work so one would hope people would respect that and realize it's not open to visitors.

Just posting that to remind everyone that the Bakery is where Coldplay go to work and relax, and I don't think it's appropiate to send personal letters to them there. They have an official fan-mail adress for that reason.

:)

August 11, 2008 - submitted by Alvin, United States of America

Q. Will Coldplay be using The Bakery again to record after the tours? Or will they create a new base since the location of Bakery is now known?

The Oracle replies:

The Bakery is the band's office if you like so they aren't going to move just because someone may have been a super sleuth and found it. It wouldn't be practical to up sticks every time their whereabouts were uncovered. That said, it's their place of work so one would hope people would respect that and realize it's not open to visitors.[/size]

Just posting that to remind everyone that the Bakery is where Coldplay go to work and relax, and I don't think it's appropiate to send personal letters to them there. They have an official fan-mail adress for that reason.

:)

Well we didnt really go there to send them a letter it was an on the spot thing really....to be quite honest i really dont think they would mind its not as if they have fans queing outside alday

felix and i went there yesterday, but we didn't see anybody ;)

but i found it funny that there's a bench opposite the bakery, lol. really good for relaxed stalking with a great view :laugh3:

Cool :) The place created for us LOL

felix and i went there yesterday, but we didn't see anybody ;)

but i found it funny that there's a bench opposite the bakery, lol. really good for relaxed stalking with a great view :laugh3:

I was there on Tuesday and didn't see anybody either. Saw the bench and saw the "clean up after your dog" sign. But I was so excited while I was walking to the Bakery and telling my friend about it, that I wasn't looking at the ground at all and stepped in doggy doo.:cry:

I couldn't get along last week (and also delayed one plan because the Postcard project no longer needed my services) but now I'm determined - next week is the week!!

Szonj and I are planning to get along there on Friday, and have some other spots in mind too on our tour - definitely Violet Hill, maybe even Camden. If anyone would like to join us they're very most welcome, please just get in touch by PM (or show an interest here) and we can have a chat about plans etc :)

Unfortunately we can't plan for definite quite yet because Szonj's here in the UK for work, and doesn't know 100% if that day's possible for her, but that's our very-much-hoped for plan right now.

Just putting this out to the masses :)

Yes, as kimchi wrote there will be a visit and I truly hope it will be the Friday. I am really excited about it and truly hope that it will happen that day:)

So get those PMs going in case you are interested in joining the Coldplay Tour of London :)

i`m hoping to still hook up my friend from north london with kimchi to go with...will let him know soon....

:dance:

I've been thinking about the day, and if Szonj can't make it in the end on the Friday I will go twice (a second time to take her there) so Friday is definitely on!

:dance:

I've been thinking about the day, and if Szonj can't make it in the end on the Friday I will go twice (a second time to take her there) so Friday is definitely on!

What a gent we have here :) But I am seriously working on making Friday WORK!

aha...kimchi still got the shades on i seee.....GOOD!

ya may need them for all the "kels spam" i just sent your email, LOL

:stunned:

Takes off glasses (again - sorry K's Mom - will never wear them from this day forth!!)...

puts on Donald Duck T-Shirt...(freshly ironed now :sunny:)

itemises with day-glo socks and bandana....

HIT ME!!

*runs for his email*

:lol: