✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 3 weeks later...

Look where I went today :)

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

No sign of them obviously but we spent a good 20 minutes having a good look... at one point a ginger bloke rolled up and collected a couple of guitars, and he had a laugh at my friend and I writing a little note and putting it through the letterbox :laugh3: We had visions of him turning out to be Roadie #42 and blogging about us in his next instalment hehe :) Had a quick glance of the inside as he opened the door and saw one of those big red "Recording" signs that light up when they're in the studio. There was a car outside, too, and as we were walking past we noticed a single orange paper butterfly inside :D

We then went and had a look at Violet Hill and Abbey Road Studios. Disappointed that the Purple Bistro was closed though.

Hehe it said

Coldplay,

With the help of the purple cafe, we found your bakery! We're not stalking you, we just love you. Promise! :D

We're half hoping you will walk round the corner any second now, but you probably won't (definitely haven't if we have got round to posting this!)

Thankyou for the confetti butterflies, the music and the lyrics.

Beth and Charlotte :) x

It will probably get thrown out but we thought it was worth a try. Shame we'll never know if they read it.

Hehe it said

Coldplay,

With the help of the purple cafe, we found your bakery! We're not stalking you, we just love you. Promise! :D

We're half hoping you will walk round the corner any second now, but you probably won't (definitely haven't if we have got round to posting this!)

It will probably get thrown out but we thought it was worth a try. Shame we'll never know if they read it.

aww, that's nice. i'm sure they'll read it. and the guy you saw there probably told them already he saw two stalking girls wandering around their HQ :lol:

and I like how you thank them for the butterflies first :P

Hehe it said

Coldplay,

aaawww that's really nice!!!nice visit as well

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

No sign of them obviously but we spent a good 20 minutes having a good look... at one point a ginger bloke rolled up and collected a couple of guitars, and he had a laugh at my friend and I writing a little note and putting it through the letterbox :laugh3: We had visions of him turning out to be Roadie #42 and blogging about us in his next instalment hehe :) Had a quick glance of the inside as he opened the door and saw one of those big red "Recording" signs that light up when they're in the studio. There was a car outside, too, and as we were walking past we noticed a single orange paper butterfly inside :D

We then went and had a look at Violet Hill and Abbey Road Studios. Disappointed that the Purple Bistro was closed though.

By ginger bloke, do you mean he had red hair? That could have been Hoppy, one of their roadies.

This is Hoppy on the far right:

IMG_8200.jpg

Is that who you saw?

PICT0247.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

No sign of them obviously but we spent a good 20 minutes having a good look... at one point a ginger bloke rolled up and collected a couple of guitars, and he had a laugh at my friend and I writing a little note and putting it through the letterbox :laugh4: We had visions of him turning out to be Roadie #42 and blogging about us in his next instalment hehe :) Had a quick glance of the inside as he opened the door and saw one of those big red "Recording" signs that light up when they're in the studio. There was a car outside, too, and as we were walking past we noticed a single orange paper butterfly inside :D

:shocked2: Lucky!!!

EEEEEP!!! Wish I lived in Britain :bigcry:

Repeating what Lori asked.... do you know who it was???

Hoppy, Phil, mystery-roadie, etc, ???

By ginger bloke, do you mean he had red hair? That could have been Hoppy, one of their roadies.

This is Hoppy on the far right:

IMG_8200.jpg

Is that who you saw?

Oh my gosh yes, I'm pretty sure that was him!

Arggghh why didn't we say anything to him? I'm quite annoyed with myself you know :/

• 3 weeks later...
Hehe it said

Coldplay,

That's a lovely note!!! I'm sure the guys shared a couple of smiles after reading that!!!

Sounds like you actually had a nice time just being there..... it must be a great feeling just to stand outside that building!!!

And your pics are really nice!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great story Beth !!

and here's where I also went two weeks ago:

dsc03478cmd4.jpg

The Bakery, right in front of me!!

I was in London for the weekend, and I could not miss the opportunity to see the place! ;) That was kind of strange to be there (in a good way though ;) I stayed a little while to take pictures and then I walk about the neighbourhood, and it's quite nice!

dsc03504cho6.jpg

as the guys are on tour, the place was vey quiet, and the window blind was shut. As I was able to come close to the door.

dsc03512c2re0.jpg

That's a nice feeling to be just in front of the building where all the magic of Coldplay happens! but at the same time it's a little surreal!

I even left a note that I put in the mail box :P I don't know if they'll ever read it, but who knows? I'm sure Beth will agree that it's worh a try! :lol: