✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

isnt Chelsea supposed to go with Semy when she heads off to London ?

we went on sunday! :dance:

i'll post pics later, i guess, but really it was quite cool to see where VLVOD was recorded, even if the place doesn't look like much at all. and people passing on the street were looking at us a bit like we were crazy, taking photos of some random alley, but SEMY AND I WENT TO THE BAKERY! :D

Do you people know that this thread is the 3rd result you find if you go searching "coldplay the bakery" on Google? A little too easy to find for paparazzies and harasses now, I would say. But I guess there's nothing to do about it... :(

Hmmm, maybe the specifics should be taken down? Or maybe we can create a coldplaying army to defend it! :policeman::karate::gossip::smash:

Hmmm, maybe the specifics should be taken down? Or maybe we can create a coldplaying army to defend it! :policeman::karate::gossip::smash:

:P

Less details and maybe a dimmed (?:thinking:) title would maybe help, it just POPS into your eyes with that title, when you search. :\ I also think it would be a shame, if it was the Coldplay fans's fault if the place got spotted by paps.

Yeah, honestly, if they didn't want the location revealed, they wouldn't have shown the outside of The Bakery as they walked into it on TV.

Also, I don't think it really matters if fans are there, as people line up all the time outside Hanover Quay to listen to U2. Why not do the same for Coldplay during LP5 recording?

Do you honestly think the paps need this message board to track them down? Get a grip.

Just make me feel stupid... :disappointed: How should I know how paps work? I'm not one of them. And I don't say they need them, just that this is making it a lot easier for them.

As it was said earlier in the thread, Chris lives very close to the bakery, so it would be easy to follow him as he leaves The Bakery :worried:. I only want Coldplay the best. :smug2:

the paps actually explained to us how to get to chris' house after brixton

didn't go though didn't want to be THAT person

:laugh3: I was THAT person.

After we visited the bakery, we walked by Chris' house.

We had to be in that direction anyway to get to chalk farm underground station. We didn't take pics or anything, It was just nice to walk past and know who lived there.

It's a nice house in a run down estate.

sticks out like a sore thumb.

i have to say that it was awesome to be there, where VLVOD was recorded, and it was pretty surreal, but it was also just surprising and a little frustrating to be standing at some random alley and not being able to go inside. we actually said that if we knew we couldn't get in trouble, we would have broken in :P

:stunned:

:lol:

I bet this curiosity was killing you!