✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The '42' Thread

42rock89

well to give it a try, i think it´s just exactly about what he´s singing... maybe about friends/family members he had lost, but after all he recognized that they are not dead but rather in his head, which means that he remembers them and they are still part of his thoughts. this would fit the part where he sings, since i felt for that spell, i am living there as well.

to go even further, he can kind of communicate with them? or living with them in any kind? i mean realizing them in his daily life...?

and well when he sings that time is short and there must be something more, i think that´s clear. he could think of life after you die.... i think that is why chris said that you have to hear it before you die. perhaps since its such a strong song.

furthermore many people might think that they are very religious and strive to go to heaven but in the end they´ve just scratched the surface to actually reach that aim....you thought you might be a ghost/you didn't get to heaven but you made it close...

share your thoughts =)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic