🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread

just watched a replay of the reds and villa game. and i must say it was one of the worst refereeing performances in english premier league history. only 2 of the goals were legitimiate the rest should never of happened. neither penalty was even close to a foul and the free kick they scored the first goal off wasnt a foul either. villa were very hard done by but still lost the game to a better team. but the only thing im going to remember from that game is how atrocious the officiating was. and im not even going to start on the man utd game.

i still dont see anyone stopping the mighty red devils from defending their title. i tipped liverpool for 2nd and thats where they will finish.

Well it is Liverpool, afterall. :P

In all fairness, Villa were totally crumbling, and Liverpool did well.

^That's totally irrelevant, as Liverpool were all over Villa and should have won by more goals, whilst Man U's performance was a total disgrace by their high standards.

What Scholes did was idiotic, Rooney returned to his old ways and Conaldo was up to his old tricks.

Chelski served up a huge "fail" too.

Let's hope the title race now goes to the final day of the season.

I don't know what got to Scholes head to ever do that. Seems pretty elementary to me. Rooney is just a big hothead. And I won't comment on Crispi because you already know. :P

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm prett disappointed with Villa. I was hoping they would take 4th place as I want to see Arsenal out of Europe next season. :D

Why? Arsenal stand for everything I like about football

Developing young talent, playing beatiful football etc.

Villa aren't good enough for the Champions League yet, they actually droppe dout of the Uefa basically due to their squad not beig big enough, how are they going to handle the Champions League?

Villa aren't good enough for the Champions League yet, they actually droppe dout of the Uefa basically due to their squad not beig big enough, how are they going to handle the Champions League?

I totally agree. The way Arsenal play football is poetry in motion, especially when all their best players are on the pitch.:D

Villa have had a great season, but they've been punching above their weight and are now starting to run out of steam.

They still have a couple of glaring waeknesses though, they need a captain, someone to lead them. Be that in a new centre back or a new defensive midfielder (the 2 weak positions), once they get that I can see them doing big things.

I'm prett disappointed with Villa. I was hoping they would take 4th place as I want to see Arsenal out of Europe next season. :D

Even if Arsenal finished 5th they would still be in Europe, just in whatever the uefa cup is going to be called :wink3:

Hi, I love you. :P

Even if Arsenal finished 5th they would still be in Europe, just in whatever the uefa cup is going to be called :wink3:

Hohoho cheeky. :lol: If I recall, it'll be called Europa League...

So Friedel's red card from the 'pool was appealed, so he'll be playing against Man Utd. Justice is served, I didn't think that called for a red card.

USA! USA!

The champions league.

Where you have teams taking part which ain't champions and where it isn't a league :P

Uefa should bring back the cup winners cup

Haha oh the irony.

I don't know how they thought up of 'league'. Never thought about it 'til now.