✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

i will be concert devirginized by Coldplay. what i always wanted.

im just disappointed like the majority of you about the tickets. ticketmaster was so weird, at first they werent selling them for the 15th, then they were so they sold out before 10am! but then some are up now. so i bought them for the 14th. its all the way to col. 31 but hey, its Coldplay. so im happy :)

congrats to those with tickets to the loge.

by the way, im a new member. i dont know my way around yet. :)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be concert devirginized by Coldplay. what i always wanted.

im just disappointed like the majority of you about the tickets. ticketmaster was so weird, at first they werent selling them for the 15th, then they were so they sold out before 10am! but then some are up now. so i bought them for the 14th. its all the way to col. 31 but hey, its Coldplay. so im happy :)

congrats to those with tickets to the loge.

by the way, im a new member. i dont know my way around yet. :)

How is security at the forum? In Anaheim I was able to get in with a digital camera no problem.

Also, any way to get around the $20 parking?

I love the new dates, we get their first "huge" concert of the new tour

Hello everyone,

I was very excited to attend both concerts (7/14 and 7/15), unfortunately, I wont be able to attend the concert on June 15 (Tuesday). I would like to sell the tickets for the 15th and all I'm asking is the amount I paid for them.

Anybody that needs, or knows somebody that wants to buy a pair fo tickets for Tuesday 7/15, let me know!

Hi! I'm a new member here. I found this after looking for tickets for the LA show. Coldplayfan_4life, are the tickets you have still available? How many tickets and which seats are they? Please PM me. Thanks.

joshfan21

Jon Hopkins to support Coldplay’s initial US Dates

Viva La Vida collaborator to support US tour shows in Los Angeles

From Jon Hopkin's blog:

I’ve been asked to support Coldplay for the first two shows of the Viva La Vida tour, on the 14th and 15th of July at the Forum, Los Angeles. I will also be joining them for the rest of their US tour as DJ, with more live support slots to be added along the way. Sadly this means I have had to cancel my scheduled DJ appearance at Camp Bestival, sorry about this.

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4497

... :(

Hi Alyssa,

I terribly apologize for this mistake. In cutting and pasting the emails I have accidentally added you in. Due to regulations, we're unable to have volunteers under 18 years of age. I noticed that next year you will be so please submit in your application again and we will make sure to have help with the concert.

Again, I am so sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Duyen

WOO HOO!!! Six days to go, baby! We're stuck in colonnade 26 in the teens. Does anyone know whether we'll be able to completely see the band from these seats? The map on ticketmaster wasn't very elucidating.

I'm with all of you who tried getting tickets for the 15th and noticed some funky ticketmastering stuff going on. But we get to be the first people to see them on their official tour!!!

I've been foregoing my daily French lessons on the way to work to alternate between Parachutes, Rush of Blood to the Head, and X&Y (giving Viva la Vida a rest for now). See you all there!

Guest LiquidSky

You've got to get a camera inside! How else am I supposed to see any Jonny pixs from the show? :(