✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i CANNOT wait to hear all the details! i assume they wont be onstage for another hour there probably at least...its 11pm eastern here so its only 8 in california...opening bands are probably onstage tho! i hope someone takes pictures of the stage before the cocnert starts to see the set up and see if its the same at msg and the other free shows or if its more elaborate

ugh...just home home...and depressed. didn't even make it halfway to the forum and my car overheated. *crys*...this is terrible. its on right now and im not there...tried everything and couldnt make it...

ugh...just home home...and depressed. didn't even make it halfway to the forum and my car overheated. *crys*...this is terrible. its on right now and im not there...tried everything and couldnt make it...

Oh my god, that's awful! :cry: I'm so sorry... will you be able to go to tomorrow's concert???

i so wish i was able to go tomorrow...i dont have a way and the ticket wouldnt get me in, and even if i got oxfam i still dont have a way there. radiator fan broke...managed to nurse it home without further damage to the engine.