✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

I'll only have my blackberry for pictures and maybe some video. Mainly going to enjoy the show rather than distract myself trying to get a good shot.

Never been to the Inglewood area...but I hear its not so friendly. So get in and get out, and keep your doors locked at all times.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very exciting...I'll be leaving in 24 hours.

I was going through my directions and noticed the Forum is on Manchester Ave...also called CA-42...how cool and ironic is that?

Also been listening to Shearwater, should be good opening. Most looking forward to Jon Hopkins though, I really enjoy his work.

Very exciting...I'll be leaving in 24 hours.

I was going through my directions and noticed the Forum is on Manchester Ave...also called CA-42...how cool and ironic is that?

Also been listening to Shearwater, should be good opening. Most looking forward to Jon Hopkins though, I really enjoy his work.

That's really cool! Haha

Well, have fun ;)

Who are the opening bands? :confused:

:rolleyes: 22 more hours!!!! :laugh3: :D

:shocked2::laugh3::lol::D:lol:

Whoop!

i wonder which songs they'll put from viva la vida on the setlist for this show and which they'll play from their previous albums. hopefully we'll all see Will sing "the goldrush". that would be awesome.

Yeah, I'm curious too.

I wonder what one's they'll play from X&Y....

Guest LiquidSky

I'm excited for you guys and I'm not even going! Take lots of pictures and let us know how it all went down :D

They better perform A Rush of Blood to the Head.:angry:

YES they better!!! I love that song live. Can't wait till all the lights go dark and LIT starts up...goosebumps...ooh and the magic balls!!!

I just realized that LA is 3 hours behind my time zone here in Michigan so I'll proably have to stay up until 2 to see someone reporting the set list. :rolleyes:

Unless of course someone brings their personal blackberry to the show and reports the set list live as it happens.:wink3: