✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The WORST song on the album!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say...or rather "quote" it, but..."when you SEE it, THEN you'll understand"...meaning, in my view=NO one will...because we're human...and not "meant" to have all the answers, as it were. Or is it just me...??? :thinking:

I don't think there is a single song on the album (or sub song) that isn't amazing. Lovers in Japan was probably one of the first to stick out to me though. Sometimes I listen to it and just focus on the e-bowed guitar and let it take me away.

NO....I HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED MY MIND....I Love Lovers In Japan now and Reign Of Love....

THERE IS NO SONG ON THE ALBUM WHICH CANNOT...AT SOME POINT COMPLETELY BLOW ME AWAY!...

The Best album I have ever heard!

This week it is my favorite track! Last week - Lost. So who knows next week. Thsi album is absolutely amazing!

I saw somewhere else that Chris said something like the following: "If you only hear one song in your life, make sure it's this one." He was referring to a track on Viva la Vida. Anyone know which one he was talking about?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Viva La Vida or Death and all his friends is almost perfect except one song- Lovers In Japan, I just don't like it that much, I may get to like it eventually but I don't at the moment and I am VERY surprised at it being the next single, I would of chose Yes or Strawberry Swing.... ANy one with me???

I agree - Lovers in Japan is also my least favorite on the album. The noises in the background are really repetitive and the organ that's going on the entire time is really loud and unnecessary. The title is also really obnoxious to me. Though, I do like Reign of Love, so the track itself isn't a complete waste for me.

• 1 month later...