✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The WORST song on the album!!!!!!

im with you lovers in Japan

My fav song on the whole album is either Lovers in Japan or Life in technicolor

They really pushed the whole genre of Alternative rock music with those two songs which i f***** LOVE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first it was not my favourite track but now I think it's a song that makes you happy and it has a positive message so I like it. I especially the acoustic version.

I think it's a perfect song for your car. Today I drove to work listening to it and there was a beautiful sunrise in the sky and that fit so well to the lyrics. Magical moment.

At first it was not my favourite track but now I think it's a song that makes you happy and it has a positive message so I like it. I especially the acoustic version.

I think it's a perfect song for your car. Today I drove to work listening to it and there was a beautiful sunrise in the sky and that fit so well to the lyrics. Magical moment.

Wow, that's so cool! And I completely agree. I didn't really think much of it on my first listen-through but I love it now. It's so euphoric and just makes me so happy every time I hear it. :D

And honestly, the changes in the Osaka Sun Mix, although subtle, make it a better song.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YES is my all time fave song...for obvious reasons:wink3: yumm.

Violet Hill, I just love Will`s efforts in this, and Jonny`s bit as well.

VLV surprises me as to how quick it just went into "overplayed" mode. Still yet, a great song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You know, I still feel pretty neutral about Reign of Love, but Lovers in Japan has steadily bumped off both Viva la Vida and Strawberry Swing as my favorites on the album, and at the current moment, I may have settled on Lovers in Japan as my favorite of the era. Seeing the song performed live certainly did it favors, but the song is just addictive in general and it fits any mood. It picks you up when you're feeling down, and makes you want to dance when you're happy. However, given my so-so feelings towards Reign of Love, I will always burn the Osaka Sun Mix onto Coldplay mix CD's.

So yes, over a year later, I have finally decided what my favorite song on the album is. And I'm dreaming of the Osaka Sun... :cool:

Edit: And the acoustic version is also great!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...