✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Underrated Coldplay Songs

winigwl

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Animals and Murder are very under-rated.

very true love both of em

^ they're not underrated! Just not well known.

exactly i doubt many people still listen to those

I was just listening to Square One today and was thinking how they need to bring it back. It's amazing! A spell, a rebell yell is pretty damn good.

again both great songs and underrated. square one was immense when they used to perform it live

Guest howyousawtheworld

Cemeteries of London

Not many songs stoke up imagery but this one does. Think Dickensian London and St Paul's dome dominating the skyline on a still and clear moonlit night. It's a brilliant song.

^omg listen to Moses :dazzled:

Amen! The live version of Moses on the Live 2003 DVD is my favorite Coldplay live song performance ever. There's an ethereal quality about this performance of Moses that will never be duplicated, live or studio, again. I used to want a studio version of Moses, but I don't think they could ever do anything in the studio that would sniff this!

See You Soon

Bigger Stronger

Parachutes

Spies

Don't Panic

I Bloom Blaum

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Animals ( I don't know maybe it's "Just not well known":confused:)

X&Y

Low

How You See The World

What if

'Til Kingdom Come

Gravity

Cemeteries Of London

Death And All His Friends

Us Against The World

Up in Flames

Moving To Mars

I'm sorry if it's a bit too long but i think that all of them are underrated

Am I the only one that doesn't like A Spell A Rebel Yell? :uhoh:

Nope, I can't really get into it. I don't like how poppy it is, and how loud it comes in on my iPod. And it doesn't really mesh with it's A-side, Violet Hill, IMO.

Death and All His Friends is incredibly underrated! The song gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it! It's my absolute favourite :)

:nod: I used to listen to Death and All His Friends to put me to sleep on rough nights before I was a huge Coldplay fan. Still does the trick when I need it to. It's so soothing and just beautiful.

Nope, I can't really get into it. I don't like how poppy it is, and how loud it comes in on my iPod. And it doesn't really mesh with it's A-side, Violet Hill, IMO.

:nod: I used to listen to Death and All His Friends to put me to sleep on rough nights before I was a huge Coldplay fan. Still does the trick when I need it to. It's so soothing and just beautiful.

Wait, how did you get Spell a Rebel Yell onto your ipod? I thought it was only released as that limited edition to Violet Hill? I really love that song, lol.

Another under rated song is Politik. Gotta love that song. And I agree with Death and all of His Friends. It's so beautiful and soothing; the guitar solo is so amazing!

Wait, how did you get Spell a Rebel Yell onto your ipod? I thought it was only released as that limited edition to Violet Hill? I really love that song, lol.

Umm, you know there's this thing called the internet right? :lol:

Death and All His Friends is incredibly underrated! The song gives me goosebumps whenever I listen to it! It's my absolute favourite :)

I love it too:dazzled:

I forgot to mention:

Swallowed In The Sea

White Shadows

Reign Of Love

I Ran Away

Brothers And Sisters

There are too many underrated songs, espacially from the X&Y album. It would be easier for me to name the songs wich aren't underrated:D

• 3 weeks later...