✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I entered for the Miami.com contest for two tickets to Coldplay on Sunday, November 9th. I magically appeared on the site exactly when the contest started and I was the first email chosen.

SO with that being said I cant find anybody to go with me due to sceduling, travel, whatever. Is there anybody in the miami area that would like to sit in box seats (IN A SUITE) for the show at the Miami BankAtlantic Center Show. I would assume a seat like this goes for $1000+. I am a broke college student that lives 14 hours away int he car, so airfare is my only option. If I cant afford it, I will end up giving it away.

But, I am set on going. Please pm me or post or call me 843-384-1598 if you are interested.

Guest LiquidSky

oh it's this weekend???! Blah!! You should have told me a before. Yeah sorry, I can't go :( I thought it was next weekend.

;___;!!!!

this is unfair!!!

I would have liked to go!!! but one week it's a really short time for getting a flight and everything prepared ;_; and I should also ask for permission in my job...

But I know there are many people that can go with you! So, good luck with your searching!!!

and congratulations ;)!!!

When do Coldplay actually take the stage ?

Ok, so showtime is 7:30pm, but when will Coldplay take the stage ?

Having a drama getting there.. live in Cayman and sitting here with HUrricane Paloma... have rebooked my flights several times now as the storm forecast changed... even got to the airport to board a flight before the airport closed.. but then that flight (the last one scheduled) was xld as the weather closed in.

So... called AA and rebooked for Sunday lunchtime.. hopefully airport back up and running normally.. but.. if not, need to know how much time I can allow in case of delays and still see the band... fair to say they won't go on stage before 9pm ?

Today in Miami: Coldplay Ready to Soft-Rock BankAtlantic Center

coldplayer-content.gif

While I'll conceal my own personal feelings towards the band (I think you can guess), I have to grit my teeth and admit that Coldplay are still one of the biggest bands in the world right now.

Enough so, that when they come to town, it's always newsworthy. So I couldn't in good conscience ignore it. For those who don't know, Coldplay play a non-offensive brand of arena-ready bombastic rock anthems that have been compared to Jeff Buckley and Echo and the Bunnymen, but in reality are more comparable to Rod Stewart and Peter Gabriel. Oh, and U2. It's impossible to forget U2, what with Chris Martin's Bono Complex.

So get out your lighters (or more likely, cell phones) and get ready to soft rock! Coldplay play Sunday at BankAtlantic Center.

http://www.martiniboys.com/Miami/articles/Today-in-Miami:-Coldplay-Ready-to-Soft_d_Rock-BankAtlantic-Center-11256.html