✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

I wish I didn't go to school so far away... :(.

Otherwise I would definitely be there- that's why I'm going to the Hartford show this summer: I'll still be home and it's relatively close. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain, because I have seen them quite a few times. :D

I hope everyone has an amazing time!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At your school in Harlem maybe, not in East Rutherford, NJ. :lol: I'm planning on saving up money for a new Canon camera too so they better not confiscate it!

you have a point my friend -_-; hopefully they won't be tough on the camera situation.

I wish I didn't go to school so far away... :(.

Otherwise I would definitely be there- that's why I'm going to the Hartford show this summer: I'll still be home and it's relatively close. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain, because I have seen them quite a few times. :D

I hope everyone has an amazing time!

Sarah, i need some pics from rock plaza!! wish you were coming to jersey with us. hope you are enjoying your summer

95 Days to Jersey:rolleyes: Jenjie, love your countdown.

I have a sailing instructor from Dublin living with us for the summer and when i told my husband about the concert in Dec. he told me not to get any bright ideas or off to the funny farm for me. He's hidden my passport. Damn:cry:

I think I'm more excited than I've ever been. The other tours, I've collated stuff afterwards and added to Wiki. This is the first time we're doing it as it happens. The more i read about it, the more I can't wait for my turn. Think I'll be a nervous wreck by December!! :laugh3:

just saw the foo fighters at the izod center last night and noticed the floor wasn't in sections. Does thatmean the section, row, and seat number on my ticket for the coldplay show don't really mean anything?

DOES THIS MEAN I CAN SEE COLDPLAY FRONT ROW IF IGET THERE EARLY?!?!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but my friend said all floor tickets have seats on them for no reason. Anyone know?