✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a nanny cam to place at the back exits so we can see when they are actually leaving the building, how do you say STALKER? Oh my god Jo we are nuts. did you see my first thread under games? i hit 500 posts so i celebrated by posting a new thread:rolleyes: i have to go to work

OMG I almost misseed it, drunken hussy I am, 85 More days till the gates of heaven open up:rolleyes: I am the soldier of the countdown for the thread that now one goes to except the chosen Jersey fans.... where the hell is the rest of the following????? I need a Jersy Roll Call, front and center

Pallavi, I'm Sec 7 floor, row F seats 11-12 , with my hubby too:rolleyes:!!!!

great!

the people on the floor will be having a great time.

but i think when they come to play acoustic and on the floor and ramps i can take some interesting pics and videos of them!

but i want them to play another date between NY or NJ before leaving us!

i bought my tix for the 26th yesterday, once i scrounge up enough $$ i will get mine for the 27th!!

and has anybody heard about CP playing @ MSG on Nov. 1st? i found this through google the other day..and if its true, my brain might explode. ive already done the today show, philly and hartford this year...3 more shows and i might go clinically insane.

http://www.z100.com/pages/events/concerts.html?feed=114970&article=3674796

can anyone confirm?

oh wow. i am so stupid! i was so depressed when they left ny after the today show and i thought i'd never get to see them again! the msg show wasn't enough for me either.. but it never occurred to me that they might add another show since they're near new york. ahh i hope they do!!

excellent idea, why havent they listed the mon date on the offical website? maybe will add more tri area gigs:rolleyes:

if they add any more dates near to NJ or NY i think my whole coldplay shows this year will go to 5.

And i think they want to play some more dates i think so,because they haven't listed 27th date on official site.

i bought my tix for the 26th yesterday, once i scrounge up enough $$ i will get mine for the 27th!!

and has anybody heard about CP playing @ MSG on Nov. 1st? i found this through google the other day..and if its true, my brain might explode. ive already done the today show, philly and hartford this year...3 more shows and i might go clinically insane.

http://www.z100.com/pages/events/concerts.html?feed=114970&article=3674796

can anyone confirm?

I have an in At MSG, will contact ASAP, oh holy crap my head is spiining and it is only 7:15 and no coffee yet:rolleyes: how am i to work?