✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what, Nov 1st @Philly???? :angry:Where is the MSG date?!?!? I don't understand...why are they not hitting NYC??? It's very strange. :cry:

Now I don't know what to do, 'cause though I've been to the previous Philly show, and it was very nice, I was planning to go to this one alone, and I don' tknow if I'd want to drive 2hrs/each way by myself...hmm...got a few days to decide I guess...what.to.do. ?!?!

hmmmm, no but I also have a friend that now works at XM, just got a job there so he is getting me the name of the program director so i can pursue this permanent Coldplay station. I'ts my new project now that the kids will be back at school soon and work is slow:rolleyes: I wonder if i start a petititon if it would help.

Guys, the date on this thread is wrong? There are 2 Oct 26 threads now lol

In other news, I got my ticket in the mail! I almost didn't get it; it was addressed to my mother so I didn't open the envelope. It looked like any old envelope she usually gets and I wasn't expecting the ticket until October. Then yesterday she hands it to me and says "Don't you want to go to this concert?!" lol But ahh, one step closer to seeing Coldplay!

what i feel is whether they confirm it or not when the people at the website are selling these dates for sale,then all of us have purchased it.

When i first bought only 26th date of NJ my husband called me and told,there's another date is also kept for show because the demand is high for the first show.

So we bought tickets for the 2nd day too.

But i haven't seen any date added on official website too.

i think that whether they add or not but the websites are selling tickets so i feel that its true.

But its confirmed now on official website so i am very happy than i am before now.

so hmmmm...72 more days....i am damn excited!!!!

no no, yesterday night i haven't get that much sleep,

so i woke up at 4:00 AM itself and commented here!

i don't know why i am some what excited about philly tickets prices and floor seats.

but i got finally my floor seats at sec 8 row 11 seats 2-1 for that.

i am happy for all the shows now!:)that i got.

i like coldplay to see them always.

Listen all weekend to win your tickets to see Coldplay this October at the Izod Center at the Meadowlands! October 26th's show is SOLD OUT, but you can still get tickets to the 27th's show from

TicketMaster.com!

But as always, we have your free pair - keep your radio set!

2718932.jpg

And don't forget to text in for your chance to win a pair of tickets! Text "Coldplay" to 68683! Deadline to enter is Sunday, August 24th at Midnight!

Standard text messaging rates apply.

This is for radio station WPLJ in NY if you havent gotten tix yet!

JenJie, hows my copy and paste doin?