✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an in At MSG, will contact ASAP, oh holy crap my head is spiining and it is only 7:15 and no coffee yet:rolleyes: how am i to work?

Oh please let us know as soon as you hear back from your contact if that MSG rumor is true!!! Gotta get on line to buy tix:lol:

And, you have your coffee breakfast while reading up on here too, huh??? LOL

OH jeez, 80 more days, almost forgot my own countdown. sorry for double post but this is too much to handle.:rolleyes:

Coldplay, come back to NYC!!!!

Pallavi, how the hell are u up at 3 am?

actually i went to my NJ home yesterday and right now i am staying in NY with my hubby,and i am unable to sleep at night yesterday after coming home stuck in the traffic.:dozey:

still a rumor. my source has not confirmed it yet. i am seeing him sunday and if he does not get back tome before hand i will fly Angie up here to interigate him:rolleyes: Jo, look back a few posts (#72) to see the post with the Z100 (another crap station as you know) link. it says coldplay might be playing in Nov at MSG

I feel like i am in the FBI,, Jo , I was totally going to suggest presents for the holidays for the tix. will try to get the info out of my source tomorrow. he got his kids tix to jonas bros. this weekend, so he must be of some importance at MSG. now, he may say he has no info but might have some in the fuuture so i cannot totally allientate him.

Liqour and sex might help. (obviously from his wife)

Mods, should i be starting a new thread? cause i feel like i am starting to divert from the Jersey thread. and once Chrissy has her drink on you know she starts to go on. :rolleyes:

78 days to go.

my connection knows of no concert right nowfor Coldplay but said it could happen cause there is nothing planned for early Nov and heard rumors of them coming back. he will ask around again in the PR department and he promised me the moment he heard something he would let me know. so we will just have to wait but we will be the first to know:rolleyes:

Newsreel: Four new US shows announced

August 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Band to play Boston, DC, Philly and Atlanta

Good afternoon. We're pleased to be able to reveal that Coldplay have confirmed four more shows in the US of A. They are as follows:

Wed Oct 29 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Gardens (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Fri Oct 31 - Washington DC - Verizon Center (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Sat Nov 1 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center (on sale Mon August 18 at 10am here)

Wed Nov 5 - Altanta, GA - Phillips Arena (on sale Sat August 16 at noon here)

Anchorman

Fuck, where is NY??????????