✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

best concert I've ever been too! We had great seats, and the most amazing part is when they dropped the paper butterflies during 'Lovers in Japan'. I couldn't see a single thing! It was amazing.

I also was fortunate enough to go Saturday Night Live and also see Coldplay..That was amazing too!! The audience just went nuts for them!

AHH you went to SNL??? how was that? how did you get tickets?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually agree with the reviewer about the abruptness of the show. I'm not saying it wasn't an amazing show or anything, but my chief complaint with the guys is short concerts. I saw them in 06 on Long Island and it was the same thing. They've got SOOO many good songs that they could play for 5 hours. I'd be thrilled with 2 1/2.

It was amazing!! They played 4 songs which is crazy because usually, the performers only play 2.

My friend knows someone who works at NBC..I think you can get standby tickets though by going really early. Otherwise, they give tickets like through a raffle in August.

thats awesome, lucky you! when the show aired i was at a halloween party, but we were in the living room so we made sure the tv was on channel 4. but after they played twice, someone at the party put it on a baseball game, and when they switched it back to nbc they were in the middle of yellow. my friend and i screamed and ran to the tv set, haha. and then at the end they didnt even air lovers in japan!!! i wanted to cry =[ they ended up posting it online though which was good. did you have good seats?

haha that's funny. I didn't have floor seats- those are like impossible to get. I was sitting up top and at the beginning I thought the seats weren't going to be that great but Chris kept looking up to my section when he sang. and ironically, my section was the loudest one (screaming for Coldplay), so it was all good. And they use every part of the room when shooting the show, so really you can't have "bad seats", unles you're in the way back...which would stink

-I have a Q, I'm new to the forum and how can you see if someone replied to a post you made? (like how would I get notified when you replied to my comment about SNL?)

I know that they'll make it to New Jersey again.I know Chris liked it here.And also the show i've seen on 27th Oct is the best ever in my life.I don't know why i am still unable to forget it probably i can never forget it in my entire life.Wow Chris shout out at my created signs and praising them as incredible is awesome ever for me...to think about it a 100 times daily.

Wow..I know about Chris's sarcasm in terms of hiding some things....He says that hardest part is not a best song but still plays it at the concerts not removing it from the setlist,they played ROL my personal favorite song at NJ my god he tells one thing and does one thing(that's what i like in him)

They played hardest part in X&Y days too and also now too(even though Chris says it is not the best).And also played ROL a couple of times now too.:)

I'll wait for them to see at Jersey again....:)

great pics! yeah the lovers in japan one is beautiful.. i took a pic that looked like that on my phone and now its my wallpaper =]

but i think i like the last one the best, where you can see their shadows against the backdrop... awesome

Christa where the HECK have you beennnn i only see you in passing now lol

• 11 months later...