🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha.... I'm listening to the recording of the free MSG show from June now... making me really nostalgic and a little bit sad. :)

Come on guys, I want some news so I can stop wallowing in the misery of not having any upcoming Coldplay shows!!!! :P

Okay okay.... back to developmentally appropriate practice. Yuck.

just got back! I think tonight was better than last night, well I had more fun at least. REIGN OF LOVE was played..

Setlist

Life in Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

-----

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Talk (dance version)

Hardest Part (dedicated to Jennifer Hudson)

Postcards from Far Away

-----

Viva La Vida

Lost

----

The Scientist

Death Will Never Conquer

Viva La Vida remix

Politik

Reign of Love

Lovers in Japan

Death and All his Friends

Yellow

The Escapist

I have lots of pics, uploading now... a lot of cute moments too... like Chris thinking that people were smoking weed up by the C-stage.

Please be udnerstanding guys, I"m a mess right now.....Pls God let someone have video of that! and then when the song was voer he said, thanks for coming thanks for the signs. and as far as I could tell i was the only one holding a sign (unless people farther away had them)

Please be udnerstanding guys, I"m a mess right now.....Pls God let someone have video of that! and then when the song was voer he said, thanks for coming thanks for the signs. and as far as I could tell i was the only one holding a sign (unless people farther away had them)

well a lot of ppl were holding up those signs that said "New Jersey loves Coldplay too" but I'm positive he was talking about yours

I don't know when I'll calm down. I'll probably be posting to myself all night LOL.

yes, i know at the encore....Christa and I distributed signs, and people actually held them up!!!

but chris said the thing about thanks for signs 2xs. once after i got that eye contact LOL, and then at the end, when we all held the NJ signs. (sorry i'm not trying to sound arrogant, like ahem sometimes we hear around here, "chris loooked at meee" youknowhatimean. lol

Sooooooo happy for you ! :D Now breathe and tell us all about it !

did Will see the Bang a drummer one ?

Oh my God, I should come down and organize my thoughts, and go back and see what Mel told you so that you dont' hear things over&over again, but right now all I feel is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks so much Joe, Chavi, cold_love23 for being around! LOL

Oh my God, I should come down and organize my thoughts, and go back and see what Mel told you so that you dont' hear things over&over again, but right now all I feel is SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanks so much Joe, Chavi, cold_love23 for being around! LOL

Haha, me too, don't worry. I've got lots of homework I need to stay up working on, so I'll be around... ;)

I'm not sure if Will saw my sign, though I held it up through most of Viva, and other songs as well (that I can't remember). He has his eyes closed when he sings and then when he's banging away I think he wasn't looking in my direction.

But I know Chris saw it, 'cause he came down Guy's ramp a lot, and you know, we have an eye connection thing now hehehe. And I think Guy saw it too, I mean, he was looking straiht at audience, I was right there, a few rows away, holding this clear sign way up in his line of sight. But I think he doesn't really like the whole audiecne interaction thing like Chris, u know. Chris will purposely sticks his face in the audience and make weird faces.