✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

Inspiration?!?!?!:o Well, if it means that Will gets the love he deserves, than fine by me hehe. I just think Coldplay is 4 equal parts of hotness&artistry:wink3:, and they should have equal amount of devoted fans. I'm all about equality. (you see, I"m campaigning already LOL)

NIiiiiight! I will try to make you proud w/ a decent review when you come back tomorrow(later today!).

OMG I just realized by looking at my siggy that it was exactly 4months ago when I went to Today show. And that was another milestone in my Coldplay-fanaticism And I've also got 2 pictures in my siggy. and 4&2=42 which is the answer to everythign, right? (and 4x2=8 which is my fave# LOL) AND I'VE TOTALLY LOSSSSTTTT IT.:bomb::rolleyes3:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! that's me & my sign. Proof I'm not hallucinating! THANK YOU!

LOL stalking the stalkers! Hey, I'm not a stalker, yet! (i'm still holding on to the delusion that coldplaying is just a casual thing, that I can give it up anytime I want, that I'm in control, that everybody's doin' it...uh wait what were we talking about?!? heheh

Joe are your sure you're going to be able to wait around for my review--whenever that may be? (do you want to have the distinction of being the 1 and only to read it-again-??) I'm watching my vids, which are really short, but so funny. I just got 20sec ASS shots of the boys on Bstage during GPASUYF

Chavi

omg! did Mel post how I told her he was scrumptiously cute, and that I now believe EVERY male in UK must be hot!?!? umm no she didn't? :uhoh:, oh oops!

:laugh3: Christa took a picture. So I hope she learns (or gets someone to show her hot to post pics/vids, 'cause she did a lot and had TWO great cameras---yea she's crrrzzzyyy

yes she did!!!

oooh i still need to read this entre thread but i'm off to work now!! can't wait for the pics! looks likeyou had an AWESOME seat!!!! ahhhhhh

how can a pewrson work like this! knowing great piccies will be showing up!

I was going to be all organized...write review, then at the end put a couple of pics and links to vids...but I'm chatting away here, not writing anything of significance, now putting some pics, still waiting for youtube to upload...people are going to wake up and come here in the morning and be pissed that Joe, you and I have basically taken pages up with no new info. :confused:

i like this person:D

NOELIA!!! Last night was incredible. Every time my cell rang I wondered if I was going to get a text or a song. Thank you so much for keeping us all posted and the bits of song. IMP always always gets me. And I feel certain I will be crying during THP on Monday!!! And then when you called during ROL I was like - hmmm - I recognize that!! It took me a minute to realize what it was!!

Can't wait for all the full reviews!!! And the pic of you holding the sign and Chris right there is priceless. You gotta frame that sucker!!

:kiss:

:bigcry::bigcry:Melllllllll:bigcry::bigcry::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm working on my "review" right now. It's gonna be loooong. But I'm making myself laugh, so it should be entertaining...ehhh i hope!

I saw your IMP vid on YouTube Noelia, thanks :D :kiss:

Shhhhh! that was supposed to be a surprise for Mel. Gonna put in when I post review:D