✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavi:

So glad to vote for her as biggest Will fan :dance:

WHAT?!?!?!!?!? seriously??? that's so great awwwwwww, and like 4months ago i had like 10posts and though a chronic lurker, I thought people who had like "fave guys" were just crazy. And now possibly nominated to be their leader?!?!? that's HIlarious!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lol::lol::lol::lol:

edit: I will definitely post a review tonight, but not for a while, 'cause 1) I need some pizza to fuel me LOL, 2) I wanna kinda catch my breath and organize my thoughts, so it's not like I tell you something and then 10 min later, it's SHIT, I forgot to mention such&such. But it will definitely be long, guaranteed. I'll make you guys live vicariously hehe--and THEN you'll be like "WHEN we'll she just shut the F up already?!?" Well, this is my last show for the year('cause is there's a 2nd 2nd leg of tour, I"m there baby!, so at least you won't be hearing it from me again. Unless there are more free shows:wink3: heheheeh)

I was going to write a massive review, but I will leave it up to you because I am exhausted!! I already uploaded the pics and now I can't keep my eyes open, so goodnight. can't wait to read your review tomorrow!!! :)

i am telling all the truth now without any arrogance!:rolleyes:

I captured this shot right at the moment Chris said that he liked the signs and thanks for the signs during Yellow and also i took this photo while he was saying it.My hubby also said it.I am glad that people held the signs didn't let us down,and Chris loved my designed signs(no arrogance i promise).

I am so happy that signs worked and they'll come again.

Chris changed the lyrics during Politik "New Jersey is a awesome place".

img3305op4.jpg

cold_love23[/url], you post your rview too! i'm totally gonna forget stuff, it'll be long 'cause i'll be posting little details that happened to me,but your experience was different. and i love to live vicariously through ppl to, so you'd be cheatin' me! hahaha

edit: pizza is yummy:smug:

Hehe... it's not our fault our taste in music is just far superior to everyone else's. ;)

Cold_Love, I think you should still write a review tomorrow when you're more awake. :)

yeah got lost in the will thread (yummy), then came back to check this thread... okay I will write a review.. but it will definitely need to wait until tomorrow, because I am exhausted! I danced/sang so much more tonight than I did last night.. and now I need to sleep it all off. I'll come back tomorrow! or should I say later today:D

ahh i dont' know what to do 1st. swallow pizza, fix pics to then upload to then link here, keep reading what i missed on thread, and then start working on review. I WANT TO DO IT ALL.

(and I think i'm starting to already feel Coldplay withdrawal symptoms...it's gonna suck hard!:confused:)

I'm up to the part where I didnt' text for a while--I was trying to be "in the moment," though it never really worked, 'cause I was so busy being overwhelmed wanting to text/take pics/FEEEEELLLL the music LOL. I"m sorry you guys were like where the hell did she go?!? Thank goodness zodiac was around and is good texter to keep you guys going!

hehe actually he said "New Jersey's a fucking awesome place" and that just made the audience erupt lol
thank for reminding me of that!!! you see I forget things! ahem, chech my "Location" people ahem.

Nighty night! Thanks for sticking around!! Don't worry I will not go to sleep until I post it. so.much.pressure!:confused: (like I could go to sleep anyway hahah) :lol:

ugh I'm still up so I wrote a review
:laugh3: can't wait to see it!--even though i was there, :inquisitive:what? i'm obsessed!;)