✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Jun- 2008: The TODAY Show Reviews/Photos/Videos

hmmm ... well I'm like the only 6'4, black man that's a Coldplay fan in my area so yea .. I think I will be there by myself ... LOL ... Also check out my youtube footage from the MSG show ... same user name on youtube as on coldplaying.com !!!

where were your seats at msg?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full and final list is as follows. No more amendments can be made. Finalised list has now been sent off :)

a2iel

ApproximatelyInfinite

berrywoman

BoredTerry

BostonSportsTD

ccsg

Christa1

ColdplayJoe

CookyMnstr

FluMTonks

glking

hrzonca

jbarry5503

Jbella76

jjpak

LiquidSky

masterkraig

musicman1990

polkahard

rocknroll389

Shawndorman

StephBerryman

texasluvsjonny

winigwl

yamfox

The show goes on LIVE… the TODAY broadcast does begin at 7am… but the comcerts never really go on air till about 830a or so… they do a soundcheck (dry run) before the show goes on…. (approx 630-7a) In the case of Springsteen…. He never stopped…. He just kept going until about 800a then at 830a they had him on live…. What you see on tv is live, folks! Granted, if you are there in person, you will see more than what is broadcast… (i.e. 1 or 2 songs) so you’ll basically get maybe 6 songs or so?? Not a full fledge concert, no…. at least I don’t think so.

Butyou never never know… :sneaky::wink3:

hey, not questioning your note about the way its going to play out, but how did you find this out. just really curious and trying to figure this all out.

I went to Rihanna's show last friday and it was hosted by the "Today" show ... So I guess I have a pretty clear understanding of the show's run-down. I also know some peepz at NBC.

I went to Rihanna's show last friday and it was hosted by the "Today" show ... So I guess I have a pretty clear understanding of the show's run-down. I also know some peepz at NBC.

What part of LI are you from???? I live out there as well… but I’m originally from Queens. ;)

thanks for confirming my run down as well... ;):cool:

Word ... I live in the eastern Suffolk County area ... u ???

western Suffolk!!! haha! but I'm going into Queens tonight to my friends place.... they live in kew Gardens, so I figure I'll just get some extra zzzz's in before the show... hop on the F and BAM! If I took the LIRR in, I'd be waking up at 3am!! so, uh.. nah. I need my beauty rest to propose to Guy in the morning..... :lol::P

western Suffolk!!! haha! but I'm going into Queens tonight to my friends place.... they live in kew Gardens, so I figure I'll just get some extra zzzz's in before the show... hop on the F and BAM! If I took the LIRR in, I'd be waking up at 3am!! so, uh.. nah. I need my beauty rest to propose to Guy in the morning..... :lol::P

HAHA very nice !!! Looking forward to the show tomorrow ... should be very cool ...

Guys, I might have an extra. I am going (thank you IAN!!!) but am waiting to hear from my friend to see if she is able to go. Most likely she won't want to get up that early. If you are interested, please send me a PM. AGain, it's just ONE ticket. I am using mine.

I live in Western Suffolk too (Huntington)! Unfortunately, I don't have anywhere nearby to stay tonight. I'll be taking a train around 3:30 AM. Oh well- by the time I get to Coldplay, I'll be completely woken up. Clearly it is worth it to wake up so early to see them so close (I'm going with Christa1! :D)!!!!! I can't wait until tomorrow and to meet everybody from here. :)

Guys, I might have an extra. I am going (thank you IAN!!!) but am waiting to hear from my friend to see if she is able to go. Most likely she won't want to get up that early. If you are interested, please send me a PM. AGain, it's just ONE ticket. I am using mine.

hi, i just pm'ed you. its a long note, but please read....

thanks,

e