✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Jun- 2008: The TODAY Show Reviews/Photos/Videos

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see so many Long Islanders, I'm from Nassau.

What time does anyone recommend a non-VIPer to get there and still be able to be in the front row? Basically should I leave my house now, or can I wait until like 2:00am?

That being said, I'm shameless and am going to ask if anyone with a VIP ticket wants company lol.

oh, and scratch what i said i'd be wearing in the first post :P

since it's going to be over 90 degrees, i'll be wearing khaki shorts and no jacket along with the red VLV t-shirt! and probably black samba adidas sneakers :D

i just made my sign! it's a bit long, and i spruced it up with some poorly-drawn butterflies, but it's a sign! look for the one that says "the sky could be blue, could be grey, without IAN we'd be miles away!"

I am sososososososo pumped. Didn't have a chance to make a sign though. My (real) name is Sarah, by the way. Say hi! I'll be wearing a blueish/green tank top, knee-length denim shorts, and birkenstock sandals. :) I'll be getting in around 5:30 AM, probably before Christa (who is bringing me as her guest) so I guess I will be wandering around outside before she gets there. :D Can't wait to see everyone (and COLDPLAY of course) in less than seven hours!!!!!!!!!