✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos (NEW DATE)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back now! UNBELIEVABLE! sadly the rumour regarding Crests Of Waves was untrue! Same setlist as last night I do believe. I recorded the whole gig on my mp3 player but the quality is awful, the sound was too loud for the mic and as such its just mostly noise. I'll try write a proper review when I'm more composed! :D

Talked with Denise just one minute ago. Wonderful gig! She recorded a lot of videos and shot a lot of photos! Same setlist of yesterday, she is still outside waiting for the guys (they took a look to her banner about 'Crests Of Waves')...

Denise met Chris yesterday in a casually way. He said Crests Of Waves was tried in soundcheck (even today) but it sounds ugly! Maybe one day in the next future will be performed...

Chris said he knows COLDPLAYZONE!!! Yeah!

Regarding the gig, Denise and Elena (a friend of mine and her, one of the staff girls of Coldplayzone) said to me there was brilliant, with a very incredible Pogues' Fairytale rendition, sung by all the audience! On Viva La Vida, they rocked! Fucking amazing!

Denise will be tomorrow in Belfast, trying to talk with Chris again (or perhaps with the others), but today she shown his banner to Phil Harvey and he smiled!

GREAT!