🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to customize a regular duffel bag with studs like that :) Just buy some at a crafts store and glue 'em on! That's what punks do :smug: :P

Oh yeah I have some studs but I find it hard to find similar duffle bag. And even if I do, the leathery material is usually too thick to poke holes for the studs (it's that kind of studs) :\

I love Minne. And all these shirts you posted. And necklace on the 1st pic, that teacup is soooo cute!

I think so too.

teacup necklaces are adorable :heart:

I found more mickey! ♥

tumblr_ldaofuP9SY1qa2oino1_500.png

I'm the pickiest person with jackets,

& I need more.. I already have a fancy one.. but I don't want to wear it all the time.

I'm trying to find something cute but not over the top

it's a like an impossible quest :bomb:

edit;

also.

this. in my life. is needed.

tumblr_ld3r0nxchi1qzxf34o1_500.jpg

don't judge me :bigcry:

• 2 weeks later...

ok today was the first time in ages that I bought boots and no sneakers.....and it must be the first time that I like them and feel well in them....woaoww

and it must have been the first time that I bought them because I bought a shirt before and I wanted shoes that actually look good to the shirt....omg:freak:

(I am scaring myself haha)

I don't think I will do that more often though.....but since I am going out in soooooooooooo long on friday and I lost so much weight I wanted to try somethnig new....haha

ok today was the first time in ages that I bought boots and no sneakers.....and it must be the first time that I like them and feel well in them....woaoww

and it must have been the first time that I bought them because I bought a shirt before and I wanted shoes that actually look good to the shirt....omg:freak:

(I am scaring myself haha)

I don't think I will do that more often though.....but since I am going out in soooooooooooo long on friday and I lost so much weight I wanted to try somethnig new....haha

Haha ... :freak: I'm getting more stuff for my New Year's Eve outfit tomorrow. :freak:

I don't know what shoes to wear ... I need boots too ... effing weather ruins everything though.

OK H&M is most definitely my fav store! I'll post pics when I get back and photo everything.

Hahaha ... they're evil ... just when you're broke, they send you a new catalogue though. :tongue:

haha how lame but right now I feel like I'm not even going to wear those boots on friday night....I knew I shouldn't have bought them:blank:

the boots and the shirt fit together perfectly and this is what is kinda annoying actually....it feels like it is not me....I think I am just going to wear something I feel comfortable in

haha how lame but right now I feel like I'm not even going to wear those boots on friday night....I knew I shouldn't have bought them:blank:

the boots and the shirt fit together perfectly and this is what is kinda annoying actually....it feels like it is not me....I think I am just going to wear something I feel comfortable in

awww ! I'd like to see what the boots and top look like :), could you take a pic ?

I don't know what I'm going to wear either. The thing is, I have some really nice dresses but my friends have seen me in them too many times so I'd like to find something new... :\