✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

shame on you people.. I leave for a day and you let this thread sink! :angry:

don't worry Phil I'm here now!

thank god for Pris! :P

ecoldplayresizeag7.jpg

that pic is adorable!! :D

Awwww.. puts a smile on my face..

"phil puts a smile upon my face.."

Yes, you've got some great new pictures here Chavi, thanks!

Do you know where they come from? What is that: "Innovation North"? I'm curious...

;)

Phil ones spoke at a university, that's how chavi found them:

I know I always do.. :disappointed: we're always off topic because of me :bigcry:

here's where i found the piccies http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/inn_old/E48DC0626BE44400B972376C1A1D69A1.htm

and then I just typed Phil Harvey and pressed the search button, and found that gallery of photos for the lecture he did there :stunned: lucky students !

Coldplay's Phil Harvey visits Innovation North

EcoldplayRESIZE.jpg

Phil Harvey, Coldplay's creative director and former manager, took time out from his busy schedule to talk to level 3 students on our Music Industry Management module, before heading out to New York with the band for the mixing of their next studio album. He talked about how he helped the band to get their first record deal, and how they dealt with all the pressure of sudden success following the release of the Parachutes album and their hit single, Yellow.

Module leader, Justin Morey said "This was the first time Phil had ever discussed his and the band's story with an audience. We were very lucky that he was able to visit and I hope he'll come back and talk to next year's students once the Coldplay album is released."

(this article's been posted on the board before, but I lost the link and found it again on wiki.coldplaying.. btw, the link is wrong on wiki..)

Has this thread become a private discussion between Chavi and Carla?

:D

Joking... :P

sorry ::embarassed:

we always do that... we have our own thread... but still end up being off topic EVERYWHERE

^^^somehow all threads endup as a private discussion between those two!!! :P

:uhoh: you're on to us...

stay on topic:

cap026aa1.png

cap025gv3.png

cap024fn2.png

so young and skinny!

^^^but even back then with rosy cheeks!!!!

sorry :

we always do that... we have our own thread... but still end up being off topic EVERYWHERE

and don't worry 'bout it... even when you two go off topic is a fun read...... :P

^^^but even back then with rosy cheeks!!!!

and don't worry 'bout it... even when you two go off topic is a fun read...... :P

I'll consider that a compliment....

Wow... this is the first time I see him young :)

Why is he so pinky? :D

I don't think he really wanted to go on stage but they made him hence the pinkyness plus... he's always kinda pink

sorry ::embarassed:

:uhoh: you're on to us...

stay on topic:

cap026aa1.png

cap025gv3.png

cap024fn2.png

so young and skinny!

:embarassed: *hides in corner*

if only someone could be on stalking mood real soon, let's say Friday for instance, and take pics/vids of Phil... :rolleyes: :P