✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

dayummm!! Jonny looks pretty useless next to Phil :stunned:

I can't believe I just said that about my Jonny Boy :sick:

WTF does that mean Miss? Is Lori gonna have to smack a bitch?:P

Just kidding!:kiss:

But if you want Phil, that's cool I will keep Jonny! :D I'm just gonna pick him up, then carry him away! It's simple!!! :idea2:

I wish you all a GOOD MORNING :D :

philharveynov122007nt6.jpg

philharveynov1220072fc9.jpg

philharveynov1220073tn5.jpg

philharveynov1220074iq1.jpg

philharveynov1220075tb3.jpg

Phil is hot !!

where;d you get those:stunned:

There's an opportunity to find out more, exclusive info about Phil. You need to find a UK Coldplaying member whose prepared to enter the Absolute Radio competition, and who is good enough to win. They're bound to meet him

*raises hand* i'll volunteer only I'd have to move there so got any space at your place Jen?

yayyy we've convinced another...

and Chavi... you're probably smarter then I am...

oh and btw I didn't forget about guy.. but for once I wanted to stay on topic... again you've ruined it!

I know I always do.. :disappointed: we're always off topic because of me :bigcry:

here's where i found the piccies http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/inn_old/E48DC0626BE44400B972376C1A1D69A1.htm

and then I just typed Phil Harvey and pressed the search button, and found that gallery of photos for the lecture he did there :stunned: lucky students !

Coldplay's Phil Harvey visits Innovation North

EcoldplayRESIZE.jpg

Phil Harvey, Coldplay's creative director and former manager, took time out from his busy schedule to talk to level 3 students on our Music Industry Management module, before heading out to New York with the band for the mixing of their next studio album. He talked about how he helped the band to get their first record deal, and how they dealt with all the pressure of sudden success following the release of the Parachutes album and their hit single, Yellow.

Module leader, Justin Morey said "This was the first time Phil had ever discussed his and the band's story with an audience. We were very lucky that he was able to visit and I hope he'll come back and talk to next year's students once the Coldplay album is released."

(this article's been posted on the board before, but I lost the link and found it again on wiki.coldplaying.. btw, the link is wrong on wiki..)

Oh I dont want to bother her.. she already does so much on wiki :nice:

hehe thanks !! :D

did you read that ?

"I hope he'll come back and talk to next year's students once the Coldplay album is released."

People, we need to head off to Leeds university and pretend we're students there if he does it again ! :wideeyed: