✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

taken from last night's live thread

I'm a little slow on the uptake of reviews so I won't post a review since most of it's been said, but I will say that I TALKED TO PHIL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to my section just after Duffy ended and I was sitting there taking it all in when all the sudden I see Phil on the steps in my aisle, right next to me. I'm like, "holy shit, that's Phil". I'm too shy to say hello to him so I was just staring. He was looking out over the section and the next think i know, he leans in to me (yikes!) and says, "is this section 120?" I said, "yes, it is" and he smiled and looked right at me and said, "thanks very much". Ok, so I didn't have a conversation about he and Chris and their childhood shenanigans, but I STILL spoke to him. he kept returning to the section looking around. Then right before the show, I saw him with two men i did not recognize and he brought them to their seats and shook their hands. Obviously he was looking for these guys the whole time. Then he went all the way down to the stage and jumped over the barrier and went backstage. Super cool.

Gwyneth was also in my section. When she and her mom went to their seats my whole section started taking pictures. I had a bird's eye view of her the whole time and she was rocking out like everyone else. Blythe was also doing a little booty shakin! lol! Gwyn especially seemed to enjoy when the lights would come up and the crowd was singing along. She kept looking out over the crowd almost in awe. Must be surreal for her!

Anyway, the boys were in amazing form last night. Chris was fantasitc and I have to say I just LOVED all the extra piano stuff he did. It shows how far ranging his talent is and I appreciated it so much. And while I'm not a huge fan of The Hardest Part, last night it took on a new meaning. With just Chris and the piano, it sounded like quite a lovely song and it was sweet that he said he likes playing it.

Overall a fantastic night and I can't wait to see them again tonight!!!!!

[ccsg]