✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

lol I think they should fight it out. W/out shirts. In the rain. While Chris, Will, and Jonny watch. :wink3:

(Man, you hang around here long enough, and the pervertedness just rubs off on ya!) :embarassed::lol:LOL

:laugh3: you've been wathing too much of Step Up 2 The Streets

When we saw him at the Today show i just about couldn't handle seeing all of them on stage at once. it was too much. the jaw dropped and thanked Ian for the 1000th time, he is no Guy though. funny i thought Phil would be a balding old man too.

Phil is Super Uber Hot:rolleyes:

lol I think they should fight it out. W/out shirts. In the rain. While Chris, Will, and Jonny watch. :wink3:

(Man, you hang around here long enough, and the pervertedness just rubs off on ya!) :embarassed::lol:LOL

now that would be a lovely sight :P

OMG why didnt i think of this? Yeah, Phil is super sexy. The other guys look almost... average looking next to him! Guy's position as resident Hot One is threatened!

WOW:stunned:let's not get carried away here... Phil is hot, but there are no words for Guy really...

uh oh, are we going to have some fights around here between the "Phil is Hot" group and the "Sexy Mr. Berryman" crew???? LOL

And what to do if you belong to BOTH???? :bomb:

Christa1

When we saw him at the Today show i just about couldn't handle seeing all of them on stage at once. it was too much. the jaw dropped and thanked Ian for the 1000th time

I still can't believe I was there!!! And saw with my very own eyes!!!:o