✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

Mmmm..... :\

I know i've said this before, but we really should have "The art of stalking" lessons or something like that, given by the coldplaying masters.... :P

Uh.... annnd.... uhhmm.... :uhoh:

Phil :D

philnq4.jpg

:wacky:

:droolthat'sbiggerthancarla'sdrool:

:smartass:

that so doesn't count :smart:

:sweatdrop:

is it hot in here or is it just phil?

THAT should be your banner min ;)

Well only for 3 of them :sad:

I have to figure it out by myself for the Australian and the Singapore gigs :confused:

just follow signs that say backstage or artist lounge/entrance, tour busses, and mercedes (or other luxury brand)taxi vans waiting near the door... keep a close eye on afro woman (tall woman with huge hair) and kelly.. the security dude, and be polite and nice to every roadie or security dude :D

THAT should be your banner min ;)

:lol:

It just might :D

just follow signs that say backstage or artist lounge/entrance, tour busses, and mercedes (or other luxury brand)taxi vans waiting near the door... keep a close eye on afro woman (tall woman with huge hair) and kelly.. the security dude, and be polite and nice to every roadie or security dude :D

:nice: THanks!!! I shall try my luck!!! :dance:

I'll consider that lesson #1 :D